24\\Night In With Niall and The Girls

Phoebe

2 YEARS AGO

It had been a few months since Phoebe had last seen her best friends, Brooke and Marilee. They had been super busy with their lives as was Pheebs but finally when they all had a weekend to themselves, they organised a girls night in. It was being held at Phoebe's apartment since its so much bigger than both Brooke's and Marilee's put together. As soon as Phoebe got home from work, she organised what snacks she had (since Marilee was bringing more as well as Brooke bringing alcohol), plus she grabbed some glasses for the red wine.

They had a few pizza's on the way too, Phoebe ordered them before she left work and she wanted them to be delivered at seven and she told the pizza place to send their most handsome employee, just to tease the girls, which made Pheebs giggle with excitement. She was sorting through her Netflix, trying to find a movie to watch but she got interrupted by a knock on the door. She skipped over to it and seen that her girlfriends had arrived, opening the door to her friends, grinning at her. "Welcome to le tipsy and drunken paradise, my babies."

Both Brooke and Marilee chortled loudly as they walked in, smirking at Phoebe's setup. Brooke gave her a bottle of red wine as Marilee got the snacks ready. She continued to walk into the kitchen while her two friends were giggling in the living room, the bowls filled with potato chips, sweets and chocolate. She grabbed the glasses in both hands along with the bottle under her arm, walking back into the living room and sitting between them.

Phoebe poured wine into the three glasses as she gave both of her friends their glasses as she stared at them. "To our weekend in at my house," she chanted as they clinked glasses, all of them taking a rather large sip, giggling at the sight of their first taste of cheap wine.

"Sorry it's so cheap, Louis was in a mood and wouldn't let me buy a wine that was over thirty dollars, I ought to sue his ass for making me pick such a disgusting wine," she muttered loudly causing Marilee and Phoebe to giggle uncontrollably. "I might wait until I'm tipsy then call him, telling him he's a cheap ass, that would get him in an even angrier mood but he can't do shit since I'm here and he doesn't know where you live so that's another bonus."

"An insight to Brooke Levine and Louis Tomlinson's love life – shocking sue accusations come to light," Phoebe said which made Marilee roar with laughter again, almost spilling her wine all over herself. "I can imagine the papers headlines in a few days."

"Now you're just winding me up," Brooke narrowed her eyes at us but shortly they all burst into laughter, the room filled with giggles and laughter within the thin walls of the apartment. "I'm glad we did this," she said as both Phoebe and Marilee had calmed down from their contagious laughter. "Thank you for having us for the weekend, Pheebs."

"Thank you for coming," Phoebe said as she gave her two friends a kiss on the cheek and a hug, enjoying their company. "I love you guys so much."

"We love you too, Pheebs," Marilee spoke up for them both, taking another sip of her wine as she smiled at them both. "Forever and always, girlfriend," Marilee and Brooke said at the same time as they continued to giggle like school girls.

PRESENT

After a few hours of sitting around my apartment – me more or less sulking in my room, I called Brooke and Marilee and a quick phone call to a takeaway place by Niall and we were all set. Brooke was bringing the alcohol and Marilee was bringing the snacks for later since they were going to be staying over. The idea really made me happy, I couldn't believe that Niall had suggested this.

Niall was in the bathroom having a quick shower while I was outside on the balcony with my mug of hot chocolate. My jacket wrapped around me and I was alright to sit outside in the cold. It was nearing seven pm and the world was turning into night time slowly which made my mood instantly better. The clouds that were above the buildings only had little patches in the sky which made the stars twinkle.