45\\Bee's Wedding Day

(Okay, I know you're probably thinking, emma, why is it all about brooke and louis lately, that's because I'm leading up to the good stuff, okay, I promise, it's WORTH IT to have all this. plus, Christmas and new years are coming up in the story and that's when things start to heat up so bear with me. ALSO: this update is an early update from last week but is also this week's update, the next time I'll be updating will be the 26th of Feb xxx)

Phoebe

Three days until Christmas.
Brooke's wedding day.

The last few days before the wedding has been hectic. Brooke's been run off her feet getting everything ready and it seems the wedding is still going ahead. I absolutely despise Louis for not telling her about Sarah's secret. She's going to find out sooner or later and I would've rather it be before the wedding but once she's married; the only way out is divorce. And I don't want her to go through that.

Divorce isn't the best to be put through. You marry someone because you love them in sickness and health, till death do you part. But maybe death won't do these two apart, his big secret will. It makes me feel guilty when I see them all lovey-dovey when he was in bed or in his office with another woman, who seemed that knew Louis inside and out. Brooke was marrying the love of her life, but was he marrying his?

It's the morning of Brooke's wedding and we were awake at around six in the morning because she had morning nerves, we think. She was throwing up most of the morning but now she's alright since it's nearing ten in the morning right now. She's been rushed off her feet and having a glass of wine in her hand doesn't help when she's almost tripped over a few times.

The stylist is here doing her hair, almost moving onto her bridesmaids, before she does me last. She's only doing me last because I've been getting the last minute touches to her wedding venue to make sure it's perfect for her. I've been on the phone for the past hour, organizing everything to be set up. Every now and then, Brooke would smile widely at me.

I would smile back but with a hint of guiltiness.

She's put her whole heart and soul into him, every time she talks about him, her face lights up, at the mention of his name her eyes sparkle in the sunlight and even when someone asks her how he is, she answers with so much love, she's in love with him, her best friend, her soulmate, it's a pity she's not his. How could Louis ever cheat on someone so pure?

While deep in thought, trying to escape the inner depths of my guilty mind, Marilee had come over to me, waving her little hands in front of me to get my attention. "Sorry, what?" I voiced before I could even come to terms with being snapped from my mind. She was staring at me with worry and concern as to why I was suddenly not paying attention.

"Pheebs, you've been day-dreaming a lot lately," Marilee pointed out and I immediately gulped whatever I had in my throat. I had been zoning out a bit lately and I hadn't actually realised until now. "We can talk about that later. Today is Brooke's big day, she's marrying the love of her life," she stopped as I almost choked on my breath, "and we want everything to be perfect."

I nodded, agreeing with her even though I felt like Brooke wouldn't keep a secret like this from me. I felt kind of sad in a way, the way they looked like a real loved-up couple and now that's being put in jeopardy because of probably, one drunken mistake. "Well, the stylist is pretty much almost done with Brooke's hair and she'll be moving onto the bridesmaid's hair before she does mine."

Marilee wrote something on her piece of paper before she smiled gently at me. "That's good, I'm glad it's almost done. Now, I'm going to go and check up on the venue preparations to make sure they're not slacking," before she walked away, she gave me a look of pure worry.