59\\Heart to Heart

Phoebe

I woke up with a yawn, seeing Harry snuggled up next to me in the bed I was in. I realised where I was when I looked around, seeing it was the hospital still. I thought they may have let me go earlier but they wanted to keep me overnight in here in case I had another attack, they said. They never told me the cause of what happened, but it even scared me, not being able to breathe at all.

Harry was lightly snoring which I found adorable as hell. I never once heard him snore like this before; but boy, was it adorable. I smiled at him before looking towards the window, seeing the sun beaming through, which only made me feel happier. For once, I actually felt like I was happy, everything with Harry was good, Anne thinks of me as one of the family and Gemma is doing well.

I sighed contently as Harry moved a little bit, opening his eyes slowly; seeing me awake. "Morning beautiful," he greeted me before he gave me a small kiss on the lips. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Pretty good, I feel well rested."

Harry smiled gently. "I'm glad. You may be discharged today, hopefully."

"Hopefully, I don't really like hospitals. The last time I was here was with my mum," I said as I closed my eyes, letting out a shaky breath. "I wish she was here, you know," I said, grabbing Harry's hand before squeezing it as he looked at me. "You would've loved you, telling me that even just looking at you, she approved. She always used to tell me to find someone handsome so she could have beautiful grandchildren."

I giggled as Harry chuckled, not saying a word as I wiped a stray tear falling from my eye. "Being here reminds me of what I went through with her, I still miss her to this day; I wish she didn't have to leave, she was one of my best friends," I spoke as my voice broke. "Now that I have you, it only reminds me of how much she would've approved of you because I'm so lucky to have you."

Harry cupped my face as he smiled at me. "I'm lucky to have you too, baby. I didn't think you would want my troublesome ass, honestly," he chuckled as I giggled again, sniffing gently. He let go of my cheek as he grabbed my hand again. "I wish I could've met your mum as well, she seemed like someone I would've loved to meet and tell her that she made a beautiful daughter."

I gave Harry a smack playfully on his arm as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "It's true. If she hadn't of had such a beautiful and caring daughter, I wouldn't have you who always makes sure I'm okay, or always makes me feel wanted. I can't think your mum enough for bringing you into this world," he said, kissing my hands as he smiled at me.

Before any of us could speak after that, I heard a knock on the door as someone entered. It was Gemma, who rushed towards me with her arms open. "Holy shit, you scared us, Pheebs," she said as I wrapped my hands around her as well. "I honestly thought you were going to be in a coma or something bad, I didn't know what was going to happen."

I giggled as she let go of me, completely ignoring Harry in the room. "I'm not that easy to get rid of."

"So we've come to learn," Harry said as I smacked him in the arm again. "Hey! No need to get violent."

"Bite me," I remarked as he smirked gently. Gemma pretended to vomit on the spot as I let out a laugh. "Ah, Gemma, sweet, innocent, little Gem," I said as she flipped me off, walking out of the room before the nurse came in. "Good morning," I greeted her.

Harry got up from his seat as I grabbed his hand. "Babe, I'm just going to go and get something to eat for us, is that okay?" I nodded as he gave me a long kiss on the lips before leaving the nurse and me.

She smiled at me before grabbing my chart at the end of the bed. "Good morning sleeping beauty, I'm Kimber. How are you feeling this morning? You had quite the scare yesterday, your friends and family were worried about you, that one especially was always asking if there were any updates on you," she looked towards me with a giggle.