61\\Date Night*

(be sure to check out "Before The Storm" on my profile and add it to your libraries! It's coming after Conflicting Attractions is over) <3

Phoebe

Tonight was Harry and mine's date night. I couldn't wait to go out with him, it had been ages since we last went out together on a date. I didn't have any idea where he was taking me, but I just knew I would have a good time with him anyways. I missed spending time with him and this is probably what we need to be closer like we used to be. I enjoyed going to visit Robin and Anne but tonight is about us.

And I think it's needed.

I got called into work once again, Louis needing me to go over a few other plans with some investors; he needed my help to set up a presentation for the meeting. I haven't heard much about Sarah from Louis, but by the sounds of it; she's doing pretty okay. Brooke on the other hand, I haven't heard from her in a while either, I was kind of worried about her if I'm honest.

She hasn't quite been herself since the get together we had with everyone.

Marilee had come over to hang out for a little bit whilst I was getting ready, she told me she hasn't heard from Brooke either, which was really worrying for both of us. We tried calling, going to her apartment, everything but all we get is either "go away" from the door or voicemail when we try to call her. "I don't know what we've done to Brooke," Marilee exclaimed whilst I was looking at different dresses against my body. "Like seriously, what did we do?"

"I have no idea Rilee," I said, watching the mirror as I swapped from four different dresses. "Whatever we did must've been big enough for her to ignore us all this time. But enough about her," I turned towards Marilee as she sat on my bed on her phone, "help me pick out a dress for Harry."

She looked up from her phone, even though she's practically glued to that screen normally, staring at the dresses laid out on the bed. "Didn't you just tell me half an hour ago that Harry wanted the one you bought yesterday? Why are you trying on different ones if he wanted that one?"

I shook my head as I chuckled. "I honestly have no idea."

Marilee giggled as she went right back to looking at her phone. I took this opportunity to get changed into the dress Harry said he wanted. It was a strapless tight black dress with a lacy cardigan. I looked at myself in the mirror as I smiled gently, I did look pretty and I was happy. I was finally happy with someone that I love. "Not going to lie, Pheebs, but ever since you met Harry you've been so happy and I'm glad you found someone that you can rely on like that."

I smiled at her, knowing that she felt like that about Harry made me smile more than she would ever know. "Thank you, Rilee. I really do love him and I don't ever want to lose him," she was smiling at me when I was looking at her. "What time is it?"

"It's almost time for him to pick you up," she replied, getting up off my bed, grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room. "Let me quickly do your make up since your hair is sitting perfectly." I sat down on the couch, admiring the effort Marilee went into making sure I looked picture perfect. She had her make up bag with her, grabbing all types of different makeup items, applying them before she smiled. "All done."

I heard a knock at the door, my eyes meeting with Rilee's as she giggled quietly. I smiled at her, getting up off the couch and walking towards the door. I peeked through the peephole in the door, seeing Harry standing there. I unlocked my door and opened it, being greeted with a handsome view that I couldn't help but fall in love even more. "Wow," was all I heard when Harry's eyes met with mine.

"Wow," I repeated with a giggle.

Harry cleared his throat after he chuckled a little, handing me a small bunch of roses. I smelt them as I smiled at him. "You look stunning baby," he said, admiring my outfit. I gave Rilee the roses to go and put in a vase, which she did without me having to tell her. Harry grabbed my hand, twirling me around to have a look. "How did I get so lucky?"