49 [PART ONE]\\Hints

Phoebe

The birds chirping outside seemed to be a soothing sound this morning. I had a moment where I thought I had a bird inside my apartment until I realised I was at Harry's flat since it was Christmas yesterday and I spent it with Harry and his family. I really enjoyed myself, I wouldn't have had Christmas any other way. My eyes fluttered open, the brightness from the sun seeping in through his thin curtains waking me up a little.

I didn't realize what I was laying on until I looked upwards. I was laying on Harry's chest, with his arm around me gently. I sighed in content of this moment, I didn't want to move and ruin it but I also didn't want to enjoy it as much because I knew that after this, when he wakes up, I won't get to do this anytime soon and that makes me feel a little sad.

I'm slowly starting to realize my feelings for Harry and that they're not going away anytime soon. I don't know why I didn't realize most of it before. The night he got shot and I suddenly realized to treasure life and live day by day, I had a funny feeling that I was starting to develop deep feelings towards Harry.

He's kind, caring and damn right gorgeous as well. But that's not all, his personality is one to admire too, I can't get over how much of a nice guy he is, most guys his age don't really care about what goes on in their lives. I know it's stereotypical, but sometimes it's true, most guys our age just party every night and have one night stands. But Harry doesn't do any of that.

That I know of.

I felt Harry start to move a little bit, so I closed my eyes in an attempt to make it seem like I was still sleeping. He groaned quietly as I heard him yawning deeply, I could feel his fingertips run over my forehead softly as he moved some of my hair out of my face to wake me up. "Blondie," he whispered, his voice coming out raspy, his throat probably gasping for some water. "Wake up."

I slowly moved a little bit, sighing in my pretend sleep before my eyes tried to flutter open, but they closed shortly after. "I want to sleep," I mumbled, moving closer and closer to Harry, his arm still wrapped around me, his fingertips, gently tracing my shoulder. All he did was a chuckle, staying in this position for a little while longer. My eyes fluttered open as I looked up at him, a grin on his face. "Wipe that smug grin off your face."

His face dropped immediately. "What smug grin?"

"You know which one," I shot back as I giggled. He pouted before he shook his head with a chuckle. All I could do was smile at how funny he looked when he pouted, it was almost like a little kid pout when they weren't allowed to get candy at the store. I got interrupted shortly by someone knocking on the door. "Who's that?" I mouthed at Harry to which he shrugged, knowing about as much as I did at that moment.

Harry got up, grabbing his shirt, putting it on before he walked out of his bedroom and into the living room where his door was located. I couldn't hear anything so I took this moment to get up from the bed to make myself look presentable to arrive back at my apartment. I wasn't expecting everyone until later, but I needed to get a few items from the store before I went back to my homestead.

I walked into Harry's bathroom which I found after a few seconds of remembering where I was, which made me smile. I didn't look like a total mess, but my hair needed to be brushed and fixed, but I had none of my essentials since I didn't think I would be staying the night; which I wasn't complaining about. I was nice of Harry to offer me to stay the night and I enjoyed it, to say the least. He was warm and cuddly last night and I loved it.

I was able to fix my hair to the point where I was happy with it; but I was still a little bit iffy about my appearance since I didn't have my makeup to make me look even more presentable but I'd just have to leave it for now, I didn't want him to make two trips to and from my apartment just so I could get my makeup on, how annoying would that be?