17\\Sisterly Advice

Harry

After Phoebe had fallen asleep in my bed, I waited for a little while, taking in her sleeping posture. She was sleeping on her stomach, one hand under the pillow as her other hand was resting underneath her head on top of the pillow. She was breathing lightly and every time she took a breath, her hair would slowly fall into her face. I didn't want to disturb her but I moved some of her hair out of her face to behind her ear.

She looked super peaceful when she was asleep.

I felt sorry for her when she was throwing up in my bathroom. It had taken me a half an hour to clean it all up and I knew what Phoebe would say when she awoke. She would tell me off for cleaning her throw up when she would've done it herself. But she's in no fit state to be almost slipping on her chunky throw up. It was nearing two in the afternoon and she hadn't had anything to eat.

I wanted to cook her something, so that's what I was going to do. I got up from my bed, leaving her asleep. I took her phone and put it on silent, not wanting anyone to wake her up. The more sleep she consumed, the better she will feel. I smiled as I closed the door to my bedroom, not wanting to wake her if I made a ton of noise. Gemma had gone out for the night and I texted her not to come home last night. She's due any minute now so she'll want to hear all about Phoebe.

I was getting some of the pots and pans ready to make her some Mac 'n Cheese for something to eat and Gemma loves Mac 'n Cheese too so it's a win, win. I was getting the pasta ready when the door was being unlocked as I heard her come in, putting her stuff down before the front door slammed. I moved so fast that I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. "Gemma, for goodness sake, will you be quiet?!"

Gemma jumped at my voice, raspy and quiet as she turned around, smiling at me uneasily. "Sorry Hazza," she said as I let out a groan. She's called me Hazza ever since I was little and it pisses me off. "Have you still got that girl here? It's not like you to still have the girl here this long."

"Oh, come off it, Gemma. Your dates used to stay for dinner even after they had stayed the night before so I would zip that mouth of yours," I replied through gritted teeth. I don't know how long I have to put up with her shit but she keeps saying that she "doesn't want to leave until she's met the one who keeps putting a smile on my face". In other words, she doesn't want to leave me alone. "How was your party last night? Did you enjoy it?"

"Changing the subject, are we, Hazza? Oh, c'mon, you've gotta tell me who this girl is sooner or later. It's better to let me know about it now before she wakes up and thinks I'm one of your speed dial whores."

Gemma has always been very blunt about things. I admit that I'm a little blunt every so often but Gemma is literally the bluntest person you could meet. "Do you want Mac 'n Cheese or not? You won't be getting any with that attitude."

"You love it, Hazza. Always begging for me to be as blunt as possible with you," she said as she ruffled my curls, grinning at me before she went to get herself a glass of orange juice. As she was pouring it, she was watching what I was doing; I was cooking the white sauce to go over the pasta. She sat down at the breakfast bar, slowly sipping her orange juice. "The party was kick-ass, bro. It's a pity you couldn't have come. It was honestly the best party I've been too in ages."

"You knew why I couldn't go, I got invited to Louis' mates place way before you invited me to your best friend's party," I told her, continuing to stir the white sauce for the pasta, adding the two cheeses I had picked up a few days ago from the fridge. "But I'm glad you had a good time, you needed it after what happened to you."

"Yeah, stupid jack-ass. Why did I want to marry his ass in the first place? Imagine my last name changing to Levron. Gemma Levron, yuck. But his name wasn't any better, Nathan Levron, what an asshole he was."