day 4

day 4
16:45

seokjin, once again, passed by yugeom's house on his way to work. he would've stopped riding his bike to say a quick hello, but he noticed jinyoung emerging from his own home with what looked to he a broomstick without the brush.

sniggering to himself quietly, he continued to venture down the side walk on his way to the bakery.

it was four forty-five in the afternoon. one of the rare days in which he didn't have to get to work until the afternoon.

sadly, this meant he wouldn't get to work with hoseok, taehyung, or jaejoon, since they were clocked around different schedules. even though he was friendly to all of his coworkers regularly, they knew he favored the other three more.

he made it to the front of the bakery with a minute to spare. quickly locking his bike up on the rack, he hastily smoothed his clothing and scurried through the front doors of the shop.

luckily, his boss wasn't here (as usual), so he didn't need to rush too much. still, he walked behind the counter and into the staff room to grab his apron.

once he had the green fabric wrapped securely around his waist and behind his neck, he was met with the presence of namjoon.

the younger male looked particularly delectable today, and jin had to remind himself to not stare at the boy like he was a gourmet meal.

"hey, i've been waiting for you." namjoon greeted first. his voice was always even and he sounded as if everything he said was well thought out, whereas jin said whatever came to his mind.

it usually was nothing bad, though. mostly it was outbursts about how handsome he was compared to his friends.

"you did?" jin squeaked in astonishment. he wondered how long namjoon had been here for.

he hummed in response, setting his forearms onto the counter and leaning in closer towards jin. "i was here sometime around nine. i caught hoseok and asked where you were," he explained, "he told me you had the afternoon shift." his dark eyes roamed over jin's face, watching his expressions change. he found it intriguing.

"hoseok has my number, he could've just called me."

"you would've came in earlier for me?" slyly, namjoon straightened up but remained inches away from jin's face.

the older took a precautionary step back, because if he didn't, he'd get really unprofessional in his place of work.

namjoon watched as jin became growingly flustered by the second, and decided to continue on, despite the fun he found in watching jin try to compose himself.

"i have a proposition for you," namjoon spoke slowly.

to suck your dick behind the counter in the spot the camera doesn't reach?

"i need you—"

to suck your dick behind the counter in the spot the camera doesn't reach?

"—to sing a few lyrics i wrote."

jin tried to hide his disappointment. "really?" he asked with wide eyes.

"well, if you don't mind. i had a few girls approach me for the job, but i feel like you voice better suits the melody. plus," namjoon was back, face inches away from jin's, "you're better than the majority who begged."

jin's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water. how was he supposed to respond to that? it sounded like an innuendo, but he wasn't too sure.

"anyway." namjoon plopped himself down onto the barstool. the blunt heels of his leather clad combat boots clinked against the metal legs of the chair. "can i have a strawberry shortcake, please?"

***

(: