day 31

day 31
12:20

"HEY shortcake, can i have a shortcake?"

namjoon strutted into the bakery, glamorous as ever, and gave jin a tight-lipped smile. his dimples sunk in and his eyes squinted closed just a bit.

namjoon's cuteness drastic contrasted against his heavy bomber jacket and clunky combat boots. it was a different look jin was seeing today, which was oddly comforting.

usually, the younger wore items that made him look like he got dressed in the dark, but in a way that works for him.

"joon, i'm an inch shorter than you." a smile swept across jin's face. in turn, it caused namjoon to smile as well.

"wow, can you guy maybe not talk about your dick sizes in the middle of the shop? there are customer's present." taehyung said jokingly, walking behind jin and crouching down to grab more menus.

whereas namjoon was instantly flustered and sputtering out incoherent words, jin bulked up.

he stood straighter and poked his chest out a bit intimidatingly, arching a perfectly sculpted eyebrow in taehyung's direction. "that was far from what we were talking about," jin scoffed.

"and even if we were, at least we'd have inches to compare." the older's eyes raked taehyung's somewhat lanky figure. to add to the fire, he chuckled under his breath and gave an unimpressed look.

"you really need to stop hanging out with jimin." taehyung's cheeks were aflame as he stomped away from the two.

the faint sound of him mumbling meanies to himself was heard.

namjoon stared at jin for a second, completing forgetting he had ordered anything. "i'm such a sub around you," he shook his head in bafflement. when he finally processed the fact he said those words out loud, his hand flew up to his mouth in regret.

with jin's laugh ringing throughout the bakery, and namjoon's face brightening beyond that of rudolf's nose, the younger whimpered in further embarrassment.

"can i just have my cake, please." he whined with a pout.

jin's laughs calmed down and he wiped an imaginary tear from his left eye. he nodded his head while putting the order into the computer in front of him, glancing at the purple-haired male every so often.

"it should be ready in about three minutes," jin informed.

namjoon looked grateful for the topic to have been switched.

seokjin just couldn't have that though.

"oh, and joon," he called out to the boy before he was able to walk towards a booth. namjoon halted, allowing jin to say what he wanted.

"you may be taller, but i'm definitely not a sub."

***

i love my power bottom papis:
yoongi n jin (even though jin is like a whole switch)