day 47

day 47
09:10

"your pink is fading." yoongi noted, in his unamused tone.

he and jimin were walking down busy sidewalk, on the way to get supplies and decorations for namjoon and seokjin's make up celebratory party. yoongi often questioned why he even agreed to do this, but remembered it was because he was a closet romantic, and because he loved namjoon.

people brushed passed them with hurried steps. some were businessmen and businesswomen, professional workers, and others were regular passerby's. regardless, the mass of people caused jimin and yoongi to walk closer to each other than they'd like.

jimin replied instantly, in an equally as bored tone, "yeah, so?" he side stepped a woman bustling towards him, looking down at her phone and not caring that she nearly walked straight into his path.

"you should do something with it," yoongi remarked right after, and they turned a corner. "you look like a sad skittle." scoffing, his eyes flicked towards jimin's now pastel pink and patchy hair.

"and you look like the devil's illegitimate son." jimin regarded him with a sharp glare, having enough of yoongi's opinionated insults. he stormed forward, leaving behind the dark haired boy, but knew he was still following behind.

yoongi snickered as he followed shortly behind jimin to his flower shop.

"hoseok, i really don't understand why you can't choose." namjoon huffed in growing agitation. he and the younger boy were looking at studio equipment, a new microphone in this case.

hoseok was stuck between two devices, even though they both knew the better option. when the shorter grunted out a response, telling namjoon to be patient, the older knew he was going to loose his mind very quickly.

the microphone wasn't even the last thing on the list of items hoseok needed to purchase. the boy had a whole scroll of new equipment he was planning to buy!

the day before, when hoseok asked namjoon to spend the day with him, he had to begrudgingly accept. he'd much rather spend the day with his boyfriend, since it was jin's free day, but alas, here he was.

namjoon was hoping that shopping with hoseok wouldn't occupy too much of his time, but that was seeming to go the opposite way of his expectations.

"i don't understand why you need new equipment anyway," namjoon mumbled as he flicked his nail against the pop filters of a few microphones. "i've seen your studio and i think the things you already have can last a while longer."

"you're just trying to hinder my genius creativity." hoseok turned to look at namjoon with a pointed expression, then gestured towards the recording devices they stood in front of. "i'm making a mixtape soon, and i'm planning on sending it in to a few companies. higos is going to soar off the charts and you're all going to be shaking in your last season prada."

he then gave a careless shrug and continued his endeavor of finding the 'perfect' microphone. hoseok snickered cunningly when he heard namjoon groan in insatisfaction behind him, knowing his plan on the right track.

"taehyung," seokjin had sighed for the fifth time since arriving in the clothing department, "you work at a coffee shop. you can't afford fendi."