day 55 part 1

day 55 part 1
14:07

"look it's ellen degenerate."

this was the first thing seokjin had commented on once walking alongside namjoon into yoongi's studio. the two-tiered cake of strawberries nearly slipped from his grasp at how hard he was laughing at his own joke.

"why are you fucking blond?" namjoon bit out, regarding jimin with furrowed brows while also attempting to keep his balance from seokjin's shaking weight sinking onto his side.

grumbling, jimin sent a glare at the producer who stepped from behind his two taller friends. "yoongi kept making fun of my hair, so it's blond so i can dye it again soon."

yoongi had gasped when taking his first glance at jimin, tossing his carrot cake with little care onto the desk beside him. "but," the rapper blabbered in desbelief, "my jokes about your hair were so good."

"they were insults." taehyung snorted, sending the distressed male a pointed look. "but they were good ones." yoongi huffed, sending jungkook who was laughing into his hand a narrowed stare.

"hey," seokjin spoke up, placing his cake beside yoongi's, "how did the three of you even get in here? yoongs, did you leave your door unlocked or something?" once agin, yoongi's eyes were bulging out of his head when the realization hit him.

"nah," taehyung waved his hand dismissively, "jeongguk and jimin picked the lock."

"so you fools just broke into my studio?" yoongi scoffed, but didn't looked completely troubled. in the middle of the pointless bickering, hoseok bounced into the room, stealing a strawberry from the aromatic cake.

"can we hurry up and finish the recording today? I have an early shift at the bakery tomorrow, so I can't be here all day today."

"oh I wonder why that is," seokjin smirked, taking his seat in front of one of the microphone stands. "jaejoon's got to stock the fresh bread pretty early tomorrow. i'm glad you'll be there to keep him company."

as he was saying this, with a sweetly innocent voice, he spotted namjoon's sly smile and had to bite back his own.

like hoseok wanted, the recording went by much easier today. there were no meaningless arguments and they ignored any distraction.

the group's progress enabled them to get all of the vocals to finish recording, yoongi thanking them with intense sincerity. it was nice, seokjin found soon after, being able to work alongside his group of friends.

the pads of his fingers skimmed over the necklace namjoon had bought for him, the eye-catching item sitting prettily against his smooth skin.

though everyone saw it, no one flat-out asked where he'd gotten it from, probably figuring it was a purchase he made himself. seokjin's only hope was that taehyung wouldn't con money from him again--it was troublingly hard to say no to that boy.

the sky was a melting orange by the time they stepped outside, yoongi making sure to lock the double doors of the studio room behind him.

"hey, joonie," seokjin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist and pulled him in closer, "you want to come over for dinner? i'm making seaweed soup." he sung in a tempting voice, hoping the younger would agree.

humming to feign thinking over the suggestion, his eyes flicked over the beauty of seokjin's face, pushing back a strand of hair that fell over the older's rounded galsses.

seokjin despised wearing the item, but also couldn't stand contacts as they often irritated his eyes. namjoon loved when seokjin wore his galsses, though, finding the way they framed his face endearing.