day 6

(lmao day 6)

day6
18:00

hoseok was leaning against the counter, animatedly talking to yoongi, who regarded him with tired eyes and a lazy half smile. the conversation was mainly on the topic of their music and passions.

yoongi was well aware that he and hoseok contrasted personality wise, but he liked it somewhat.

taehyung, wearing his apron loosely around his waist, was wiping down tables as if it were a strenuous activity.

the sleeves of his white top were rolled up to his elbows and his arms moved back and forth in a rhythmic fashion. the veins in his arms were displayed like a beacon on his golden, sun-kissed skin.

at the front of the bakery was seokjin, who sat with his legs crossed on the paved walkway. his was facing a relatively medium sized chalkboard he'd taken off the easel beside him.

in his hand was a baby pink chunk chalk. he was writing a few of the new items they were selling on the black, gravely material, in both his mother tongue and english.

he wasn't very good at the foreign language, so he had one of the employees who was somewhat fluent write down the items for him on a piece of paper so he could transfer it.

despite his lacking in the language, he wrote fairly well. he found that he was particularly keen to cursive and chose to use script rather than print.

"all of those sound really good, but i'd still prefer your strawberry shortcake." over his shoulder and just feathering his ear, namjoon's deep voice sounded in thick, velvety ripples.

be still my heart, jin willed himself internally to not jump at the proximity between the two. he twisted himself from where he sat, craning his neck to get a look at the younger boy.

namjoon, behind him, was in a squatting position and sporting a faint smirk. his forearms rested on his impressive thighs and his hands were dangling between his legs.

seokjin was about to open his mouth to speak, but as soon as his lips parted, namjoon's phone went off.

the familiar voice of jay park sounded from the younger male's phone, metronome having cut off whatever jin was going to say.

letting his phone ring, namjoon stood into a stand with a slight grunt from the effort.

jin forced himself to not let his jaw fall slack at the sight of the younger, while namjoon also had to contain himself from busting the thickest nut at seeing jin beneath him. they were in a public space for crying out loud.

"so, about that cake..." namjoon trailed off, giving a hand for jin to take. he pulled the older up to his feet and helped rid him of the pink dust on his fingertips.

"anything for a customer." and jin smiled the most breathtaking, heart wrenching smile namjoon had ever seen.

at the sight, he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly. he could hear his heart hammering against the panel of his ribs.

noticing this, jin frowned in confusion and half worry, wondering if the boy was okay. "do you have heartburn?" he questioned.

namjoon shook his head, but still put his hand to his chest and gripped harshly at his shirt's fabric that was questionably faux leather (bc ain't no animal cruelty up in this bitch but we still outchea eatin meat).

"acid reflux?" jin guessed again, cradling the other's arms in concern.

he made the mistake of inhaling deeply. he almost gave content sigh at how nice namjoon smelled—it was something teetering on sandalwood and eucalyptus.

"i'm not an old man, jinnie. you don't have to hold on to me like i'm frail." namjoon mumbled, also intoxicated by the sweet smell of the pastries and chalk powder laced on jin's hair and clothes

***

a lil something bc im stalling with grim whoops