day 47 pt. 2

day 47 pt. 2
19:17

seokjin had gone from splurging money on taehyung in stores like burberry and dior to being led to a beach house on the other side of town.

taehyung, with his new designer sunglasses and embroidered handbag, walked steps ahead of jin in a fashion oozing, collected confidence. he was the complete opposite of jin's timid and cautious exterior. the taller leered at the soft brown hair that was the back of tae's hair as the walked down the pebbled bath leading up to the cozy home.

the roar of the ocean behind the dwelling calmed jin's nerves down a bit, as he held off from asking about the current situation. he half assumed taehyung was just meeting up with a friend quickly, being that the boy has many friends jin either knew or didn't know. if jin wasn't curious about the person tae was meeting, he'd have stayed off the porch.

but he was nosy and ultimately always felt the need to be in the loop of things—so he was on the porch. but the author knew this was because he was a fire sign, and all fire signs are nosy bitches.

taehyung rang the doorbell that was in the shape of a pecten raveneli seashell. a cute chime sounded from inside the house before seokjin heard something collide against the other side of the door. the sudden noise caused him to jump, startled. however, he soon regained his composure when the door creaked open.

"hoseok?" jin asked, voice laced with utter confusion. hoseok's honey brown hair appeared from the doorway, his hand grabbed around the doorknob. a pretty smile was placed on his face when he caught seokjin's eyes. "you guys are right on time!" hoseok cheered, gesturing for them to come inside.

the walls were painted a lacquer coat of palladian blue. the space was surrounded in this shade as well as a way, pristine white with accents of rustic silver. everything was clean and structured to perfection. small lights attached to thin wire, hanging down like crystals were strung along the rafters above. they casted a warm glow which complimented the setting visible from the large bag window head of them.

jin had spotted namjoon instantaneously.

the younger was sat on a periwinkle couch, craning his head to peer behind the wall that hoseok had disappeared beyond to answer the door. "jin?" perplexed, namjoon stood from where he sat but made no move to reach his boyfriend.

"i'm...confused." an uncertain chuckle left jin's lips as he looked between the three boys before him. beautiful bouquets of white gardenia with a mix of indigo and blue hydrangeas were sat proudly atop surfaces of the room.

"surprise!" hoseok cheered, pulling a small confetti canon from his pocket and popping it into the air. the rainbow streamers fluttered to the ground as hoseok and taehyung did short happy dance, completely unfazed by their two bewildered friends.

"this a do-over from that horrible bar and lounge experience." hoseok explained while tae picked out a few of the confetti pieces from his hair. "i didn't think it was horrible." namjoon mumbled under his breath, sitting back down on the comfortable sofa. "well, duh," jin rolled his eyes, turning to look at his boyfriend, "that's because you got your dick sucked."

"wild." taehyung said, in the most bland voice. "anyway." hoseok spoke before namjoon could pick his jaw up from off the floor. "you kids have fun, but not too much because we rented this house from two nice ladies. please don't get freaky on their cute furniture." as quickly as hoseok spoke, he left the beach home with taehyung just as fast.

alone now were the couple, who hadn't expected such an intervention (from a problem that wasn't even one to begin with). it felt like the parent trap.