day 35

day 35
08:30

JIN was having a more than phenomenal week. first off, he and namjoon had this unspoken thing between them where they could share kisses with little words. the neighbors he'd pass on his way to work, yugyeom and jinyoung, seemed to be getting along well now.

at work, the coworkers he wasn't particularly friends with smiled and talked to him more.

to put it simply, it was a very nice thursday.

jaejoon was in the kitchen, as usual, but today he was dancing bachata with hoseok. taehyung sat on the counter and whistled along to the song while making weird movements with his neck.

usually, this would be the moment where someone would have to alert the cops because jin was about to catch a case.

however, the older boy waltzed into the room like he was afloat. he didn't worry a pretty little hair on pretty little head about the fact that taehyung was currently being a health hazard; his ass too close to the key like pie. he ignored the fact that jaejoon was practically grinding against hoseok's thighs.

because if he was being honest, who wouldn't.

"good morning, rejects." seokjin sang as he grabbed his apron.

"the only reject here is taehyung," jaejoon said back in the same air-like tone. he and hoseok changed positions and twirled each other.

"who you callin' reject, reject?" taehyung glared once he clearly heard what the baker said.

"you sound like pinhead larry."

"if anything i'm dirty dan."

"bitch you're a whole motherfucking texas." hoseok chortled loudly.

jin left the kitchen having barely heard what they were saying.

i'm kinda @ a blank rn so i'll today this again later probably on the same chapter so pLs read it when i do! i just wanted to get this out rn