S H A P E
O F
Y O U

I fixed my red tight dress. It is kinda short and exposed but I don't care,the most important is, I can enjoy this moment.

My ear caught the music blaring as I stand in line. It's freezing outside, but I am close to the front of the line.I wrapped my arms around myself and moved forward.

"How many humans left?" My sidehoe,Willma whispered from my back.

"Mmm,one,tw- four left"

It is my turn and I have no problem getting inside with my I.D. Once I'm in; my eyes have to adjust to the darkness. There are multicoloured flashing lights on the dance floor, but they are not bright enough to reach beyond that.

It's very crowded tonight. As I make my way to the bar, dancing sweaty bodies press and rub up against me. I don't mind though, it's the fastest way across the room.

Then I feel some eyes on me as I pass. I always feel a little out of place at places like these, but I promised my hoes to spend my weekends with them here. We ordered our drinks. After I down a drink or two, we headed for the dance floor.

In a matter of minutes, I am sweating, but it feels so good. Like I am releasing the days stress. My body moves to the rhythm of the music.

"Woah,you dance like a gorilla on fire in an ant hill." Wendy said,my another sidehoe

"Tched,you are the one who looked like a gorilla" I slurred and I'm drunk.

jungkook's pov

While we are on the table doing shots,drinking up fast,then we talk slow.

"Woah woah,look at those girls." Jimin said excitedly.

We turned our gaze to the direction he pointed. We saw three girls entered the bar,they look gorgeous,especially the one with the red tight dress.

The end of her curly hair touched her waist. Her body,just like an hourglass,her le-

"Wanna bet?" Jimin interupted me from my deep thoughts.

"I'm out" Yoongi said and followed by Namjoon,Seokjin, and Hoseok

"Hyungs got no jams"

"You are the one who got no jam" Namjoon replied Jimin and caused him tch at Namjoon.

"I'm in,Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned me.

I turned my gaze to her and saw her dancing with her friends.

"Sure,what is it?" I smirked and looked at my hyungs.

"Sleep with one them,how about that?" Jimin suggested.

"That's not a good idea,Jimin." Yoongi butts in.

"Hyung,you are not in this bet,so shut up."

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes and chugged his drink.

"That's sound fun,I pick the red dress girl." I said while my eyes never leave her body.

"Sure,I pick the girl in that white dress." Jimin licked his lips as the girl looked at him but she just sent him with a disgusted face.

"Hey! I want her!" Taehyung yelled at Jimin.

"You didn't tell me,duh."

"Yoo,do you guys know what does threesome means?" I cut them off which caused both of them look at me.

"Ahhh! That's why we love you,Jungkook." Jimin said then slapped my butt.

"Thanks for the idea,Kook―" Taehyung smirked then turned to Jimin.

"Peace?" Taehyung extended his hand to Jimin and he accepted it with a smirk.

"Peace."

"Now let's go!" Taehyung said.

"No―let's fuck!" I corrected him then we left the counter to the dance floor.

"Seriously,those guys need Jesus." Hoseok mumbled under his breath after they leave the counter.