S H A P E
O F
Y O U

I approached them and that girl from behind. She gasped and turned around. Fuck,she's hot.

"Oh hi there."

"Hi,there." I said as my hand still on her waist.

"What's your name?"

"Kim Jiyoon. You? Adoreable bunny fluffy cheeks." She said while squeeze my cheeks.

"What a pretty name like its owner. By the way,I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh,thank you" I saw her cheeks tinted pink. She's cute and can be a hot girl at the same time.

Our body swayed side to side followed the rythm. She put her arm around my shoulder and closed the gaps between us. I was expected she to kiss me,but she leaned her head on my chest

I felt my stomach flipped over and I tightened the hug. After a few minutes,her friend approached her.

"Mmm,sir,can I have Jiyoon for a sec?"

"Oh sure." I let her go but she didn't move a single of her muscle.

jiyoon's pov

Suddenly I have the urge to hug him. His fragrance filled my nose and it smell so nice.

I ended up hugged him and leaned my head on his chest. His heartbeat so calm and I love it.

He hugged me and swayed our body. Then I heard someone called my name.

"Jiyoon,urgh come on."

"Hey your friend wants to talk to you" his soft voice filled my earhole and I let go the hug.

"What?" I looked at Willma.

"I gotta go,got urgent problem,you want to come with me?"

I shook my head.

"Mmm,okay then. Mmm si-"

"Jungkook. Call me Jungkook"

"Oh,mmm Jungkook,can you help me to take care of her? If you can send her home,this is her address"

"Oh sure,okay!"

"Woah,I'm so glad"

"Why?" I questioned her while my eyes still glued to Jieun.

Her eyes is halfly opened while her bobbing followed the rythm.

"Because she is not easy to handle"

"Ohh."

"Okay,I gotta go. I can believe you right?"

I didn't respond but I just flashed her a warm smile.

"Jungkookkk." I heard she whined

She extended her arm,asking me to hug her again.

We keep talking about ourselves,but I never listen to her,I just focused on her face. I don't know,she has an aura that keep pulling me to want her more.

"Oh boy,let's not talk too much." she chuckled and facepalmed.

Then,she pulled my collar and kissed me harshly

"Just grip on my waist put your body on me." she whispered into my ear.

"My pleasure-"

"And, let me lead you." I continued and leaned in then sealed her lips with mine.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. I tugged her hair behind her ears and whispered seductively.

"Come with me."

I walked pass my hyungs and saw them gave me a thumbs up

_