二十五

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Jungkook?"

"Oh,Wonho?"

Is he done with his Fantasy Besbol Club?

"Yeah,what's up man? And why are you looked so. Miserable?"

"Ahh,I'm fine man. Come on take a seat." I jotted my chin towards the empty seat infront of me.

I was having a breakfast in a cafe althought I have no appetite to eat. I still care about my health,okay?

"You are lying. You had a serious problem. Jennie told me."

I quickly turned my gaze to Wonho.

"How's Jiyoon? Is she okay?"

"I don't know,I haven't go home for two days. Jennie called me last night." He shrugged his shoulder.

I smiled sadly at him and Wonho smiled at me like nothing happened.

I was wondering how can Wonho leave his family for 2 days or a week. He doesn't care about his family or what?

"Jungkook."

"Huh?" I sipped my coffee

"Wanna release stress?"

"Where?" After placing the cup on the table.

"Come with me"

"YIHAA! LET'S ROCK BABE!"

Wonho and I are heading to the busy city,Seoul,everyone.The neons can be seen as our car stepping into the busy city.

We went to Seoul just like that,no extra clothes,no extra money,just our phone and wallet.

Upon reaching Seoul,Wonho parked his car in front of a hotel and we run off to the nearest convenience store and bought some ramen.

Spicy ramen challenge is the best. I looked at Wonho,he keeps slurping the ramen while I still having a maintainence for while.

Hot and Spicy,only God knows how spicy it is.

"Loser." Wonho slurred while gesturing his finger in 'L' shape and stick it onto his forehead.

I don't care about who won and who lost,the thing is I couldn't stop laughing as I looked at Wonho's lips. It is as thick as a dictionary.

"Yah don't laugh!" He looked at the mirror,he can't help also to laugh as he looked at his lips.

"King of Ramen." I pretended to be a host in a show and gives him the empty bowl as the prize.

"Man,we can make a good team."

"You're right man."

The conveniece is filled with our laughters and loud voice. We left the store hurriedly as the cashier threatened to kick us out.