二十三

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

As I reached the clinic,guiltiness striked me so hard for leaving him in the middle of the road.

I pulled out the key from the ignition and headed to the clinic with the weak steps.

The familiar strong odour of the medicine entered my nostrils and makes my stomach churned. The sounds of crying kids sent chill to my spine as I imagining giving birth of my first baby.

Tears welled up in my eyes because all of my childhood fantasies are ruined.

The imagine of being a successful woman,married with a successful man,having a good manner daughter,and having a goals family,but all of that had ruined because of that stupid night.

"Mrs Kim?"

All of thoughts had washed away as the nurse called my name. I sniffed and stood on my feet,approaching  the nurse.

"Goodmorning,Mrs Kim."

"Goodmorning,Doc." I flashed him a warm smiled.

"So,how's your day?" He asked while scrawled something on my report book.

"My da-"

The door is swung opened in a harshly way which makes the doctor,the nurses included me flinched on our feet,even the stop crying baby,cried again.

I adverted my gaze to the door and saw the panting so hard Jungkook. The beads of sweats flowed from his forehead which made him hotter. His chest moving up and down made me want to throw myself into his embrace.

He ragged his hair to the back and caused my girl hormone having a wild party. He approached me with a fierce looked. Jungkook never mad at me,does he mad because I left him in the middle of the road?

Obviously.

I gulped so hard as he stepping closer and closer,until he starts talking.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"How's my wife,Doctor?"

"Mmm,who are you?"

"I'm her husband."

"Doc,he's not my husband." I cut him off. The doctor furrowed his eyebrow while eyeing us.

"Doctor how's my wife?" Jungkook asked again.

Why is he so stubborn?

I clenched my fist so hard,tried to control my anger.

"Jungkook,you are not my husband,get out right now."

"No,I will not listen to you this time"

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook." I raised my voice at him.

"What? You want me to leave you? You think I'm going to leave you? That creature in your stomach is mine also! Why the fuck are you so selfish? I do-"

"I don't want to see you anymore! You can't take anything seriously,you even didn't read the baby books! " I pointed at him.

The clinic is filled with our loud arguements and caused some nurses to get out of that room. Then,there is left the doctor,Jungkook and me.

"I didn't read the baby books! What's gonna happened? How did anyone give birth without a baby book? That's why I never understand girl,they ar-"

"Enough Jungkook. It shows your lack commitment. That you're not in this with me." He looked at me and his eyes soften as he saw my eyes watery.

"What? Did you said my lack of commitment? Because that's is what it sounded like. It almost seems that you have forgot that I proposed you like an asshole. And now you want me to leave you?"

"Yes! That is what I want! I have a lot of marriage example in my life and I don't want to mention it-"

"-now,get out of this clinic and we are over,Jeon Jungkook. Just live your life without me. We are done here."

I sniffed and wiped the stupid tears from my apple cheeks as I turned my gaze away from him.

"If that what you want,I'll go then and live my life without a burden like you. I rather be single than doing these."

I can't detect my feelings anymore,I can only feel that I'm standing in the middle of the battlefield with all the canons are aiming and shots me.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO THAT FUCKING DOOR,TWIST THAT FUCKING KNOB AND JUST FUCKING GO AWAY!"

Within a second,the door is shut with a loud bang. I breathed in and out a few times then focused back at the doctor.

"I'm really sorry about all that. That was really inappropriate. By the way,just now you asked me about my day right?"

He hesistately nodded.

"And that is how my day going on" I plastered a smile.Yeah,a smile.

"Its okay,it happens all the time here. It's fine."

"You need tissues and a drink?"

"Yeah,that is what I need." I sit on the chair and closed my eyes.

"-a burden like you"

So before this,I am a burden for him. Why am I don't even realised about that.

"-we are over Jeon Jungkook" I rubbed my temple.

I am a mother,without husband,how can I survive? Or should I call myself a widow?