S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Jendukie?" I knock on my sister's bedroom door.

"Come in"

I entered the room and spot her craddling Jisoo in her arm. I played with the hem of my shirt while make my way to her bed.

"Jennie-ah-"

She hummed in response,not facing me. She's kinda busy with Jisoo.

"I-I think I'm pregnant" I try my best to gain my courages to speak to her

"What?" This time she's facing me

"I think I'm pregnant"

"Did you have your period this month?"

"No? I guess? I kinda busy with the orders in my bak-"

"Change your clothes now,we are going to the mall. Wonho! Take care of your daughter! I'm going to the mall !" She yelled from the bedroom.

•••

We rushed into the mall and went to the ladies section. I spot Jennie pushing a trolley.

"Why are you bringing the trolley? What are you going to buy?"

"Pregnancy tests for you" She answered simply and rushed to the shelf to find those stuff

"But why trolley? We just need to bu-"

"Shushh,we need to buy more than one so that we can see the accuracy,dummy"

I make an 'O' shaped mouth,then she dragged me with her.

"Now,help me to put all different types of pregnancy tests in this trolley" She said rushingly

"O-oh okay"

The worker gave us a weird look when we are going to pay for those things. We bought kinda more than 20 boxes of different types of pregnancy tests. I know my sister is weird,but I love her.

•••

The sweats started to form on my forehead as I put a drop of my urine on my first pregnancy test. I closed my eyes,hoping for it to show single line. My eyes flickered open and I noticed that it shows double line. I heaved a nervous breath.

"This is not happening" I mumbled to myself

"Jiyoon-ah are you done?" Willma called my name.

I asked Jennie to call her to come over. Her reaction when Jennie said that I'm probably pregnant

"Oh,my guess was right before this."

"I-It's positive" My lips quivering and try my best to hold my tears as I stepped out from the bathroom.

"Don't cry,honey,maybe it's not accurate,sometimes this thing kinda stupid so,just try the other one." Jennie said while handing me another pregancy test.

"Don't worry,I had go through all of these" she said while smiling at me.

"O-okay"

A few minutes later

"It's positive!"

"Take this!"

Then

"Wha-"

"Positiveeee"

Willma stumbled over the small empty boxes as she wants to grab another pregnancy test for me. I chuckled slightly at their reactions when all the results show positive. Their reactions are worst than mine.

A few moments later

"Girls?"

"We are here" Willma answered me with her tired voice.

I looked down and notice both of them sat on floor,near the bathroom,waiting for me.

"What's the result?"

I sighed

"It is positive" I answered weakly

"We have used up all of the pregnancy tests,and the results still the same,so that's m-"

"B-but I'm not ready with all of these"

Tears started to welled up in my eyes. Both of them stood up and lead me to the bed.

"It's okay,we are here for you,no matter what happen" Jennie said while yawning.

"All you need to do right now is sleep."

"Wait,do you keep that guy's phone number?" I nodded my head

"You should give him a call and inform him about this"

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. Willma's right,I need to inform him about this.

_