十九

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

We are having a breakfast and the surrounding is so quiet and awkward. It doesn't last long until the curious Jisoo opened her mouth.

"Who is he?"

"I am Jeon Jungkook."

"He's my boyfriend." I added

"That's nice." Wonho butts in and I can sense the sarcasm in his voice.

"But I never met him before." Jisoo continued.

"He's my new boyfriend."

"So he came over for breakfast because he's your new boyfriend?" Jisoo asked me the most difficult question in my life.

"Jisoo,he came from his house yesterday,drove over to our house because he thought it would be fun to have a breakfast with us,so he drove his car from,his house to our house to have a breakfast." Jennie explained specifically to her.

The muffled snort can be heard from Wonho,I glanced at him then followed by Jungkook.

"Nice explanation,Jennie." Jungkook blurted out.

-

The sounds of loud music,yelling humans can be heard as I took a step closer to the front door.

"I hope you can suit yourself with them." Jungkook scratched his neck while twisting the door knob for me

As I entered the house,the first things that hit my eyes like sledgehammers were empty pizza boxes in a stack to rival the empire state building, cloths on the floor that hadn't been worn in months,and six hot guys were devouring their food.

"YOO JUNG-ohh hii there" a guy with pink hair greeted us with the food stuffed in his mouth,he's cute.

"Where's your manner hyungs,greet her." Jungkook blurted out.

"Ohh!" They dusted themselves then on their feet to bow at me.

They introduce themselves and pity my brain had to memorized their names and it is harder than memorizing the historical places in the world.

The guy with broad shoulder and I can even sit on it is called Seokjin. He is more beautiful than me. He keeps saying our life is 'unbeliebubble' and telling his dad's lame jokes to me,but too bad,I already know most of his lame jokes and I had to pretend that I don't know about it to care about his feeling.

The guy that keep yelling 'Hi! I'm your hope,I'm your angel' is Hoseok,the shining rectangular smile is called Taehyung,the one that always put neck pillow on his neck and 'i-dont-give-a-fuck' look plastered on his face is called Yoongi.

His eyes always missing if he smiled and puffy cheeks is called Jimin,and the name that always playing in my mind and I will remember until I die is Namjoon.

Wanna know why? Because he is the first person greeted me and offered to help me to carry my favorite duffel bag. I remembered his name is not because of that,it is because he had almost pulled off the strap of my duffel bag and almost destroyed it.

After having our dinner,

"Jungkook,I want cotton candy"

I lean on the wall for the support while Jungkook dusted the bed for both of us.

"You still hungry? I can cook for you" He said without looking at me

"No,I want cotton candy."

"It's already late,I'm tired,why don't you just sleep?"

Now he's laying on the bed. I am a strong woman but I have no idea why I'm so sensitive right now. Tears welled up in my eyes,waiting for it to roll down on my cheeks.

My eyes turned to Jungkook. The pillow is covering his eyes,and he's asleep.

"Okay then." I grabbed the key from the table and headed to the door.

The sound of opening door wakes Jungkook up. He sat on the bed with crossed leg and his eyes still closed.

"Where are you going."

"Buy cotton candy,bye." I closed the door.

jungkook's pov

After Jiyoon closed the door,I adverted my gaze to the digital clock on the night table. It shows 1:56 am.

I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration,and quickly moved from the bed after grabbing my jacket from the cupboard.

"Jiyoon-ah!"

Jiyoon turned her head to face me. A struck of guiltiness strikes me as I saw her cheeks is damp.

"Get out of the car right now." I said sternly.

She didn't show any movement.

"Jiyoon,listen to me,get out of the car right now" I softened my voice

"Why are you so stuborn?"

I opened the car door and grabbed her wrist to pull her out of the car. Without wasting time,I embraced her.

"Don't cry,I'll buy it for you." I leaned in and kissed her on her forehead.

My hands reached for her cheeks and wiped away the tears.

"Go inside now." I smiled lovingly at her. After seeing her back vanished as she stepped into the house,I slid into the car and drove off.

jiyoon's pov

It has been 30 minutes and my eyelids became heavier. I laid my body on the bed and snuggled into my favorite pillow.

I was all in a daze until a pile of books which were originally settled in the middle of the study table created a loud bang as they slipped to the floor.

I abruptly awoken and alarmed and quickly sit upright,stared blankly at the books,questioning about the abnormality. I moved from the bed and took a better look at the books.

Within second,my legs trembled with throbbing ground. The shock spiraled up my spine,causing absolute dizziness in my head and pain in my stomach.

My eyes followed the thrumming noise from the ceiling. My eyes spotted line appearing and moving across a big concrete which I knew was going to crack down in any second. Hastily,my numb legs got back the senses. I stood up depsite the appalling dizziness ruling over my head and struggled for a way to leave. Everything started to fall from it's original place.

"Someone! Help!" I felt my breath caught in throat as I felt pain in my upper stomach. My heart was pounding so hard.

"My baby." I caressed my stomach as tears streaming down my cheeks. I quickly gathered all of my strength and approached the door.

Before my hand can reach the door knob,someone's swung it opened.

"Jiyoon-ah!" It was Taehyung,wearing the yellow pajama with Hoseok's face.

"Hurry up! This place is going to collapse!" He said then grabbed my hand,dragged me out of the house. As soon as I was able to balance myself in the shaking ground as if it was a beating drum in vigorous tempo.

All of us included the other neighbours were gathering on the road with worried faces. A surge of horror ran through my veins to reach my entire body.

"Jiyoon-ah!" I turned to look for the owner of the voice,it was Jungkook.His face was as pale as a paper. He ran to me and hugged me tightly like there is no tomorrow.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt? How's our baby? Does the c-"

"Jungkook,I'm fine,our baby is fine, both of us are fine. Don't worry." He heaved a relieve sigh and hugged me again.