二十六

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

It was very obvious that Jennie was  trying so hard to cheer me up. We get dressed and go to the same club again which caused the unforgetable event recalled back in my mind,but I just shrugged it off.

We walk up to the front of the line but the doorman refuses to let us in. Seems like this club getting more strict.

"Hii." Jennie waved at him

"Whats up. End of the line please." The doorman with his black sunglasses put his arm over his wide chest.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh come on! We just want having fun,drink like the other people." Jennie whined.

"Look,we are at capacity,okay? We will let some people in when it clears out a little. You'll get right in if you go back to end of the line." He explained proudly. I glanced at Jennies dissatisfied face.

"We come here all the time,it's not a big deal man plus,it doesn't look that crowded in there" She checked the club from the outside.

"The answer still no."

Then,there two cute girls walk passed us and surprisingly the doorman lifted the rope,let both of that chicks enter. Jennie disbelief  and opened,her mouth.

"What is that? What fuck is that?"

"Like what I said,wait at the end of the line,and you get what you want."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Sweetie,get to the last lin-"

"Don't call me sweetie."

"Jennie,I think we should go." I interupted them because I know Jennie will make a huge scene here.

"Yeah sweetie,you should listen to your friend."

"No,you don't need to call me sweetie,I'm married." Jennie spatted.

Well,the shit is about to going down.

"All right,you want to come in,you must go to the end of the line and wait like everyone else. You sh- "

"I'm not going to the fucking last line,who the fuck are you ? I can also be those skanky girls. Am I not skanky enough or you want me to hike up my fucking shirt―" Jennie hiked up her dress and I quickly stopped her.

"―listen to me very carefully,big ass doorman,Im not going anywhere. I know that you have power now,but you are not God,you just a doorman and just lifted that fucking rope to let the people in. So fuck you!"

The waiting in the line customers', the doorman's,included my mouth were hang opened.

I can't believe that Jennie can be a mad gorilla. From her appearance,I can tell you that she is so stress,her cheekbone is visible right now,her hair is not comb in the right way. The conclusion is she is not tidy like she used to be.

The doormen grabbed Jennie's arm and dragged her away from the line. Without wasting time,I quickly followed them.

"I know you're right.I'm so sorry. I'm fucking hate this job also.I don't want to be the one to pass judgement and decide who gets in because your look so weak as fuck for this club." He whispered and I still can hear him.

"What the fuck?"

"You are thin and weak,she's pregnant. This club can't have a bunch of weak and pregnant bitches running around. That's crazy,girl."

"Now I feel guilty,I'm sorry."

"Why y'all want to be in here anyway? Y'all need to be at yoga class or something and why the fuck is she doing here? That's not even good parenting.Your old ass should know better than that." The doorman said regarding me and caused my eyes widened.

"Oh. God. Urgh! Let's go Jiyoon." Jennie groaned then dragged me away.

We are sitting on the curb and I heard a sniffing.

"It's over." Jennie said while glancing up at the dark sky to hold her tears to stay inside her eyes.

"What's over?"

"My youth."

"No,don't say that."

"It's true. I just want to dance. I love dancing and you know about that."

"So dance." I said while putting my hand on the ground at the back for the support as my stomach getting bigger day by day.

"I can't dance. I'm embarrassed" She said while sniffing.

"You know what,I'm the one that should be embarrass. I'm a fucking whale and I'm trying to get into some stupid club and have some fun." I breath out after spilling those words at once.

"No,you are beautiful,sister. You're young,you're tall,you got a nice lips,and―" she trailed then continued.

"―boobs. I'm going to be alone. Forever."

"Jennie,stop it. You're not. You're my sister. I'm not going to leave you,no matter what happen. I love you okay? Remember what does dad said? He said that―"

"―love each other like you love yourself,your sister is not your friend,she is you." we said simultaneously.

"I miss dad." Jennie said then glanced up at the sky.

"He is proud of us,sister. From up there." I patted her and pointed at the dark sky.

"Life is so fucking unfair. We should go home right now." Jennie said then pulled me up with her.

"God,what is your weight?"

I said nothing and pulled her hair instead. Then,the dark alley is filled with our laughters. I'm lucky to have a sister like her. Although I'm pregnant,and a widow, I'm still happy because I still have a supporter,that is my sister.