S H A P E
O F
Y O U

I puzzled over her words for a long time. I looked at her. To my surprise,she was so calm.

"W-what do you mean"

"You heard me,Jungkook" she looked away from me

"No,this is not happ-"

"Yes it is."

"But it's all your fault!" I said loudly and caused all eyes on us.

"Now you want to put the blame me?" She pointed at herself

"O-of course,you are the one who asked me to fuck you that night,without wearing the fucking protection. You told me'Jungkook,can you please hurry up.' And you don't give me a fucking chance to slip the fucking condom on my junior! " I released my anger at her without thinking twice.

"Wow,Jungkook." She said flatly

I turned my gaze to her and saw tears are beaming in her eyes. A struck of guiltiness hitted me after showering her with those words.

"J-jiyoon-ah,I di-"

"No,it's okay,I understand" she plastered a smile and stood up.

↬Kim Jiyoon

I grabbed my handbag,not care about the eyes on me,I let my tears felled unshamedly from my weary eyes. I stepped out of the restaurant and headed to my car.

As I unlocked my car,a hand turned me around and engulfed me in his embrace. I closed my eyes,inhale his sweet smell.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to say all of that" he broke the hug and looked at me.

"Stop crying" He wiped my tears and kissed my cheeks.

He took my small hand in his.

"I'm so sorry about just now,I'm so fucked up,and my mind can't think straight because of the shocking new. To make sure that baby is mine,you should do a medical checkup,don't forget to tag me along" he said while smiling.

I felt strong and fulled of hope again.

"Heyy,talk to me" he called out

"O-okay"

"What okay?"

"Talk to you?"

He heaved a sigh "That is not what I'm talking ab-" "I know I know,tomorrow I will make an appoinment with a doctor and tag you along"

"Good girl" he said while patting my head while his other hand still on my waist.

"Jungkook,can you let me go? I want to go home"

"Oh okay" He let go of me and I entered my car. I rolled down the window and looked at him.

"Aren't you going home?" "After you going home" I can't help to smile after hearing his words.

"I will pick you up at 9 tomorrow"

"Oh,okay. Bye?"

"Bye" he winked at me and almost caused me to do the emergency break.

_