十七

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"The number you h-" I groaned and tossed my phone on the bed.

Is he okay?

I bite nails nervously and almost bite my finger as Jennie barged into my room.

"What the fuck?! Could you please knock on the door before you entering my room?"

"Okay." She replied shortly then go out of my room and closed the door.

"Can I come in?" She knocked on the door. "Yess." She entered my room with a poker face

"Happy?" "Better." I plastered a fake smile at her.

"What happened to you?"

"What? I'm okay."

"You are lying,you didn't go down to have a dinner wi-"

"I'm not hungry"

"You didn't care about the baby" She shut me up.

"What happened to you?" I fidget my fingers

"Tell me" Jennie tapped her feet on the floor impatiently and looked at me with her arm crossed on her chest.

"I-Actu-"

Ding Dong!

"What a nice timing" I quickly stormed out of my room and rushed to the front door. I twisted the door knob and revealed bruised face Jungkook.

"Ji-Jiyoon" I gasped as he threw his lifeless body into me.

"Jennie! Yah! Kim Jennie!"

"I'm coming! Stop yelling! Jisoo's sle- Holy shit! What's happening here?"

"I don't know,where's Wonho?"

"He hasn't come back." Jennie reply me with a small voice

"What time is now? Why is he so late? Aishh screw it! Come on help me!"

•••

Jungkook winced as I wiped the wounds on his face. My eyes widened as his eyes flickered opened.

"You're awake,are you okay?" I smiled while hold his hand.

"Yeah." he replied shortly.

"Mind telling me what happened?" He shook his head and hold my hand tightly.

"It's okay,you should sleep."

"What time is now?" He asked me with a small voice which broke my heart.

"2:39am." I looked at the clock that hang on the wall and noticed Jennie sleeping on the couch.

I was concerned with her relationship and Wonho.Lately,both of them always quarrel and Wonho always come home late.

"You need to rest,Jiyoon,it's not healthy for our baby."

I sighed and when I was trying to close my eyes,I felt a hand touched my tummy. Then, I heard Jungkook mumbled

"I'm so sorry"

_