二十七

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

2 months later

I still have no idea where is Jungkook,but I admit that I'm missing him. I admit that I don't need him but the baby needs him.

"Yah,Jiyoon!" Willma put an icing on the tip of my nose and washed all the thoughts away.

"What?"

"Jennie is calling you" I groaned and moved from the chair.

My tummy is very big and it scared me,a lot. 9 months already and I'm just waiting for the time. Because of this stomach,it makes me hard to do house chores.

"This is not too over,right?" I shook my head. We are throwing a birthday party for Jisoo,at the backyard.

"Really? It just I felt that I'm too over."

"No,they are beautiful and simple. I love it." I reassured her.

"Really?"

"Do I need to repeat it?"

"Okay,okay. Sorry mommy. Go inside,get some rest,you are so big" I glared at her.

"You asked Willma to call me,in the kitchen to go out here for you to ask the suggestion about this party. Are you kidding me,Kim Jennie? You know how hard for me to walk even it is a few meters?"

"I'm so s―"

"Jiyoon-ah,someone wants to see you." Wonho called me.

I turned around and was fully lost words. The words clogged my throat,the tears blinded my vision ; disbelief. After two months missing,he's came back. Jeon Jungkook,the father of my baby,came back.

"Can we talk?"
_

Jungkook took my hand in his. He was standing infront of me,with a look of concern on his charming face. He still the same,but I hate one character inside him. It just he's getting handsome day by day.

What am I thinking about? Am I green with envy that the other girls outside there might fall for him? Well,who can resist his look? Who can resist everything about him? And I am one of those girls,carrying his child.

"How are you? And our baby?"

"W-we are f-fine" Why is it very hard for me to talk to him. His warm hand reached for my cheeks and made me flinched on my feet.

I miss his touch.

I miss him.

I love him.

"You are glowing." He caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"You are so beautiful." My lips quivering,holding the tears from flowing down.

"Jungkook-ah." I took his hand away from my face.

"Why are you here?"

"I want us back. I want to be a good father that cradle our baby. I want you back. Am I stupid,Kim Jiyoon? Everytime I think about you,about us,I will get teary. Do you think that I'm happy within those 2 months? I'm struggling,I can't live my life happily,I felt like there's a piece of me is missing. That is you. I regretted that I'm leaving both of my precious. I felt so bad. I love you,Kim Jiyoon."

"J-jungkook,we can't make it work."

"What do you mean?"

"It just we can't make it work. You are forcing yourself to love me,I knew it,but it's okay. We can't be a good parents for this chi―"

"Yes,we can,we can b―" I grabbed his hand tightly and put them on my stomach.

"Can you feel it? Of course,we can be a good parents,but what are we going to do to support our family?"

"Well,you have your baker― "

"I gave it to Willma and I have nothing." His reaction change to the shock one.

"Look Jungkook,with the constant struggle that we did,to earn money for family,we can't. It's very difficult,I have a lot of examples in my life―" I glanced at Jennie's and my picture on the night stand and looked at Jungkook again.

"―and I don't want to be like them. You don't want also,right? So do I. To solve this,you can be the father this child but we can't be together. You can be there when the baby was born,you can play with the baby,we can think about the baby's name together,the problem is. We can't be together."

I feel so bad as I noticed his eyes get teary and his gripped on my hand loosen.

"Okay,then. If you wanted it to be like that,what can I do? I'll listen,I'll obey. Bye." After his pecking my forehead,he left me alone,in this dark,cold bedroom.

After I heard him shutting the door, I grabbed my pillow and throw my face into it. Crying with all of my strength.

I feel so bad,very bad because all the reactions,all the words that I said and told him are all lies. I regretted all of my actions towards him.

I felt like I am the luckiest woman in the world as he told me that he loves me,because I love him too,but I lied. I did all of these for the best in my life. I don't want my baby to be like Jisoo. Jisoo is living in a fake caring family.

Jennie really cares about her but Jisoo didn't receive any support from her father side. All is about her mother.

I want a perfect family just like my mom. Although dad had left us earlier,mom still there to support us and loyal to dad. She never thought of remarried,she hates all the guys even though she had known them for years,because mom knows that all of them are fake as fuck ; except dad. We even asked her.

"Mom,are you lonely?" She gets furious and answered Jennie and I.

"Who said I am. Dad is always be with me." She answered calmly.

Mom motivated me to find a perfect family,but there is a problem that ruined all of my missions,it is Jeon Jungkook.