十六

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Goodmorning Mdm Hyuk." I greeted the most important customer of mine.

"Goodmorning sweetheart,you look so chu- are you pregnant?!" She said after eyeing me from head to toe. Sweats starting to form on my forehead when I realised that all of workers are looking at me ; included Willma.

I felt a lump in my throat and almost cannot utter any words. I gripped on my apron and looked nowhere,and not in her eyes.

I must tell the truth,

"Y-yes" "OH MY GOD!" I gulped as she is going to speak again

"I really love a mother-to-be and I'm more excited  than them!" I raised my eyebrow "Why?"

"Oh sweetheart,I can't get pregnant" "How yo-" "We adopted him" "S-sorry" I bowed at her

"It's okay,by the way,when are you married? You didn't even invite me" She squinted her eyes at me.

"Uh,I'm sorry, we just do a small ceremony-" "-save budget" I said in a small voice and caused her to laugh.

"You're funny sweetheart,what a popular bakery,want to save budget?-" I gulped again and again "-but soberness is important" she patted my shoulder.

"Soo,can we start our business right now?" She beamed excitedly and walked away. I heaved a relieved sighed and wiped the sweats on my forehead.

•••

I was sitting at the cash counter looked up as I heard someone's calling my name.

"Yes?" "Miss Kim,a-are perhaps p-pregnant?" I smiled at their nervousness. I know that I can't keep this secret anymore as my tummy became bigger and bigger.

"No,I'm just fat" "Miss Kim,we are not an idiot" "Okay okay,I'm knocked up" I stood up and walked toward them.

"Woah,can we touch it?" I nodded my head in response. "Holy,this awesome" I laughed at their foolishness

"Why?" "Because I never touch a pregnant mom's tummy after my mom miscarriaged her third child" Jaehyun,one of my workers said sadly.

"Oh,I'm sorry" "It's okay,so,since we have a knocked up mom,we must take care of her,don't let her overwork" he said sternly at the rest.

"Okay guys,the bakery is going to close,pack your stuff and go back" Willma said as she turn the open closed sign.

"Goodbye mom!" They beamed while exiting the bakery.

"Hey! Where is my goodbye?" Willma whined at them. "Goodbye nanny!"

"What the?! Cash me outside how bout dah?" She made a Kungfu Panda Mantis's gestures and caused me to tee-hee

"That's enough Willma,let's go home"

When we stepped out of the bakery,I saw a familiar figure headed to the underground. The curiosity started overhelming me.

"Willma,you wait for me in the car,okay?" "Wait,where are you going? It's late!" "It's okay,just wait for me"

There are seven of them,I followed them from behind. I walked slowly down the stairs as it is very dark. Upon reaching that place,I heard the music was played loudly. I hid behind the wall,peeking at them.

My guts was corrected. It is Jungkook. What is he doing here?

"So,you guys lost to us last night,where is our rewards?" I cocked my eyebrows as I heard an unfamiliar voice.

Then I heard a slapping sound. I peeked and panic started to grip me as I saw Jungkook laying on the ground,the rest of his members were fighting with the other black guys.

I cupped my mouth prevent myself from making any noises. I can't stand the scene anymore and quickly go back to Willma.

Is he lying to me? What has he done?

_