十三

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"D-dad,I'm g-going to b-be a f-father" while sipping the tea nervously.

"What?" Mr Jeon looked at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrow.

"I'mgoingtobeafather"

"REALLY! "

"Dad" "Where is your wife? I wa-" he's too loud

"DAD! People are looking at us" I said with gritted teeth.

"S-she's at home" "Ah-I can't wait to meet my daughter-in-law"

Actually,I'm not sure and not prepare yet to be a father. I looked up at my dad and saw him talking to himself about his imagine of having a grandchild. Seems like my dad is here to support me,I'm sure that I can do this.

•••

"Abort it" my mom said sternly

"Bu-" "No buts,have you use your brain to think? This Saturday,the important guess are going to your bakery.They already met you like 3 weeks ago,then they come back again and saw you are knocked up." I hang my head low while digesting my mom's words.

"What if they ask you about the baby in your womb? When are you married? Wh-"

"Mom,I can handle all of thes-"

"Okay then,I will not help you on taking care of that baby. Bye." She stood and followed by me.

I pecked on her cheeks "Thanks mom" She hummed in response and rolled her eyes at me playfully.

•••

"Jiyoon" Willma rushed to me while patting as I entered the bakery. "Woah,calm down girl,what happen?" "Woah,you tummy become bi-ouch! Hey!" I slapped her head

"Straight to the point please?" "Oh,Jungko-"

"Willma,is- oh,you're here" Jungkook said while stepping out of the washroom.

My felt that all of my workers are eyeing at me weirdly. I quickly rushed to Jungkook and dragged him out of the bakery.

"What are you doing here?" "I want to take you out for a date." "Jungkook,don't you see I'm busy?" "I know,but please I want to talk about us." "But Ju-"

"Pleaseee" he clasped his hand while looking at me with his puppy eyes. I sighed.

"Okay,give me a second"

"Thanks!" And he pecked my cheeks.

_