S H A P E
O F
Y O U

I quickly parked my car and entered her house while dragging her. We entered the house from backdoor,seems like someone's in her house

I locked the door as I entered her room.

"Jungkook" She called my name seductively

I walked towards and grabbed her chin. I kissed her hungrily while she is playfully scratching my back. I tugged her hair behind her ears and caressed her cheeks. She played with the end of my hair and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I can't wait anymore. I pulled down the zip and slowly pulled of the side of her dress. She groaned and quickly took off her dress and leave her with a pair of her maroon laced undergaments without breaking the kiss.

I pushed and her back fall on the bed. My hand crawl behind her back to unclasp her bra.

Our clothes are scattering on the floor. I pinned both of her wrist above as I started kissing her jaw down to her collarbone,not forgetting to mark her as mine.I bit her shoulder and trailed wet kisses on her collarbone. I stop and stared at her.

"Wow,I love your shape" I said seductively in her ear

↬Kim Jiyoon

His husky voice killed me softly inside.

He kissed my belly slowly up to my chest. I tilted my head as he showered me with wet kisses on my collarbone.

I gasped as he bit it softly.

"Jungkook,can you please hurry up" I whined

I looked at him as he stopped pleasuring me and I spot him taking something from his jeans

"What are you doing?"

"Proctection darling"

"Just do it already!"

I groaned and pulled him towards me. We ended up with me on top of him.

"Babe,why are you so wild?" He chuckled and put his hand on my thigh.

"You keep teasing me,and I hate it" He rubbed my thigh

I smirked as I crawled on top of him. I bit my lips as I sit on his builded torso. I took my hair and put it all on my right shoulder and traced my finger on his torso.

His breath hitched when kissed his abdomen. I smiled at him teasingly as I kissed him on the lips hungrily. His thumbs rubbing circle against the side of my waist which make me squealed. I moved to his neck and inhale his smell.

I heard he moaned as I grinding myself against his trying to get more friction.

"Stop teasing" He said with heavy breath.

"Seems like someone is horny" I said while bitting his earlobe.

Without warning,he flipped us over and entered me. I wrapped my arm around his neck as I clenched my eyes tightly. The sinful sounds escape my mouth,the toe curls up and I bit his shoulder as the wave of pleasure rush inside me. Jungkook hissed at the pain and pleasure that I gave to him

"Your so t-tight,babe" He groaned.

My breathed fasten and I moaned in ecstacy as I felt him filled me up.

We push and pull like a magnet do

_