二十四

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Now,tell me honestly Kim Jiyoon,what happened to you and Jungkook?" Willma asked while placing the cups on the table.

For your information,we are having a tea party at the backyard. Willma and Jennie are very obsessed with tea party. Every weekend,tea party. Tea party,every weekend.

I sighed and leaned on the
chair,stare up at the sky.

"Yah,the sky won't tell you the answer." Jennie came out of the kitchen and she said in a surprisingly soft feminine voice.

Seems like she is in a good mood.

"It's over okay? Our relationship is over."

"What do you mean by that? And what's your reason? I even told by his friend that you leave him alone in the middle of the road while heading to the clinic?"

Now Jennie shot me with the stressing question. I keep silent,my mouth too lazy to open up.

"Yah,answer me shrimp paste." Jennie said while picking Jisoo up and placed her on the chair. I can heard Willma muffled a snort and received a death glare from me.

I glanced at Willma and Jennie. A strong wind was blowing and only the sounds of moaning and sighing as it rattled the tiles on the roof can be heard before I speak.

"He lied to me."

"Huh?"

"Before this I told you that he's working as a mechanic right? Actually,he is an underground dancer."

Both of them listened to me intently while sipping the steamy tea.

"That day,when the small earthquake occured,I found out the baby books and they are still untouched. I don't know why I felt so freaking mad that time although that things are not important."

"That's mean your motherly feelings started getting stronger and stronger" Willma butts in.

"I think you should get married,Willma. Seems like you are expert in this case." I told her sarcastically. She flipped her hair and  placed her hand on the table,focusing on my story again.

"But maybe Willma's right,that feeling can come anytime without you knowing." Jennie flashed me her warm smile.

"Yeah,maybe both of you are right. That incident just made me feel angry,there is other thing that made me boiled so hard is,I found porn magazineS in his cupboard." I emphasized the 's' in the magazines.

"What is porn?" Jisoo said out of blue,and we didn't notice that she was also focusing on our topics.

"It's corn,darling" Jennie quickly correct her.

"But I heard porn"

"It.Is.Corn.You.Misheard.It" Jennie said sternly but I can see there is laughter in her eyes.

Willma and I pursed our lips in a thin line,only God knows how does it feel to control our laughters.

"Okay then." Jisoo replied innoncently.

"So,he watched that thing and he lied to you two or three times and because of that your and him are over?"

"Of course! I don't want my baby to live in a bad surrounding,I don't want my baby to get the bad influences from someone,especially his or her dad." 

A loud sighed escaped my mouth and glanced up to see Jennie's and Willma's expressions. They looked a little guilty for asking me that question.

"I'm so proud of you Jiyoon,I hope your decision is the best." Jennie said in a soothing voice,tried to brightened up the surrounding.

"And if you had some troubles,remember we are always here for you." Willma cooed and sipped her tea.

"Me too!" Jisoo cried excitedly and caused a smile spread across my face.

Lately,I have found myself wondering how many,out of all the millions of people out there have secrets.

jungkook's pov

"You screwed me,dad."

I was talking to my dad on the phone while the stupid tears keep flowing out from my eyes.

"What do you mean I screwed you?"

"It's over dad! You convinced me that I can be a good father. But you screwed everything,I failed to be a good father."

The lump in my throat makes me harder to talk. I heard dad sighed from the other side.

"Son,you know that I divorced 3 times and why are you even listening to me? Being a dad is depends on ourselves. We not need  some moral supports from the others. Honestly,I am not a good father,but I really hope my son can be a good father one day. I hope you understand,Jungkook."

I instantly hung up and threw my phone on the sofa. I decided to call Jiyoon but my ego won't let me to do it.

My phone screen lights up and I quickly flew towards it ,hopefully it is from Jiyoon. I guess luck is not by my side,it is a text from Namjoon.

"How are you boy?"

-seen ;2:09 am-

They are very care about me and even treat me like their own brother but I choose to ignore the text and stared at my phone until the dawn.

I stared at our pictures,your wide smile,you soothing voice and your laughters can make every flowers blooming in the autumn. Yeah I know that flowers will wilt in autumn but for me is no,if there is your smile.

If someone is with me right now,he might run away and had a nightmare for a month because of my creepy smile as I looked at our pictures

I realised that I regretted everything before I black out. How I wish I could turn back time and be with you again.

Kim Jiyoon,will we be fine?