二十九

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Hello? This is Jeon Jungkook. I'm calling on behalf of Kim Jiyoon. We need Dr.Son. It's an emergency."

"He's in Los Angeles,attending Billboard,watching his favorite group receiving the top social artist awards,BTS."

"In Los Angeles? What the fish is be tea ass? When will he come back?"

"In three days."

"Three days,wow,by the way,you have his number?"

I popped my head into the bathroom and told Jiyoon.

"Hey,I got a good new for you,cupcake."

"What is it?"

"I got Dr.Son's number.I'm going to call him right now."

"Great! Oh my God,Jungkook,I'm glad you're here. Thank you."

"Yeah,me too. Thank you. How I wish I could turn back time and take back my mean words to you and called you lunatic and told you how much I love you."

"No,it's okay. It is the past. Let's just drop it."

"Sure. By the way,you are doing great,cupcake" I send a flying kiss at her and continue my next mission ; call Dr.Son.

"Hello,this is Dr.Son. I'm not here right now. Please leave a message."

"Hell―o,Dr.Son. It's me,Jeon Jungkook's talking. Guess what the fuck's up? Jiyoon's going into labour and you are not fucking here. Now where are you? In LA! Billboard yoo! You such a little piece of shit! Well I gotta go right now. Hope your plane crashes. Peace,fucker!" I ended the message and go back to Jiyoon.

"Hey,cupcake."

"Hey,did you talk to him?"

"Well, I didn't talk to him directly but I sent him a very nice message. Cupcake,okay. Now,the thing that I'm going to tell you isn't that bad. We can get through this but everything will be fine. Do you trust me when I said everything will be fine?"

"Y-yes."

"Dr.Son is in LA." I slowly tell her,very slow and lower my voice.

"LA?" I can sense her voice getting nervous.

"Yes,he's going to Billboard,and he's going back here in three days,so he will be not able to be here tonight."

"Okay,okay. Now what should we do?"

"I know exactly what to do. What we have to do is,we just need to get in the car,and I'll drive to the hospital. You can do it right?"

"I can do that."

"Good. We still have time. I mean, how far apart are your contractions?"

"I think,like,seven minutes?"

"Seven minutes? See! Not until four minutes is it really coming. And has your water broken?"

"I-I don't know. I'm in the tub."

"That's a good point. Have you had your bloody show?" I saw her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's that?"

"It's a bloody mucusy discharge. But it only comes out right before the baby's going to come out. So if it hasn't happened,we still have time. We can make it to the hospital. It's no problem." I explained expertly. I looked at Jiyoon and noticed her eyes get teary. I quickly took her hand and asked her.

"Hey,are you hurt cupcake? What happened? Tell me" Only God knows how worried I am.

"You read the baby books." She sniffed. I heaved a relieve sighed and approached her,kissed her forehead lovingly.

Shape Of You || Jeon Jungkook On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara