十八

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Where were you last night?"

"The manager gave me a lot of assignments yesterday."

"Tchh,this is the fifth times okay?"

My eyes slowly opened as I heard Jennie and Wonho's loud conversation in the early morning.

My body felt numb after sleeping with the same position on this couch. I looked infront and noticed Jungkook still sleeping with his mouth wide opened on the couch across mine.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR FAMILY FOR TWO NIGHTS!" I was taken aback by Jennie's loud voice. I quickly rushed to the kitchen and saw Jisoo crying on the baby chair.

"Hey you two there's a kid here" I yawned while rubbed my eyes

"What?!"

I was stunned by both of them yelled at me,I rubbed my tummy gently and approached Jisoo.I craddled her in my embrace and headed to the bedroom.

•••

"What a fierce quarrel huh?" Jungkook stated as he entered the room.

I hummed in response and saw Jisoo halfly closed her eyes while sucking her thumb.

"You should take a bath" I said while patting Jisoo's butt gently

"You know what,you can be a great mom" I blushed as he told me those sweet things.

"T-thanks". I was stunned as he hugged me

"Your tummy becomes bigger now-" he rubbed my tummy gently and caused the fetus inside me to play with the butterflies.

"-and it makes me can't wait for the junior of me."

My lips was curved upwards and I turned to face him.

"Stop all of those cheesy things,your wounds are okay,now take a bath and tell me what happened yesterday." I turned to face and caressed his cheek.

•••

"Where are they?" Jungkook wiped his wet hair.

"They went to the mall"

"After that fierce quarrel?" Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"Nah,breakfast." I handed Jungkook a plate of toast with strawberry jams.

"Thanks."

"Sooo,mind telling me what happened last night?"

I was taken aback when he choked on his food and without wasting time I quickly handed him a glass of water.

"Err,mmm a-about that." I raised my eyebrow while my hand still on my buldging tummy.

"About what?"

"A-about my job"

"About your job."

"I-I'm not a m-mechanic."

"Then you are what?" I can see panic started to grip Jungkook when I threw him the question.

"My bakery just next to the underground and I saw you. I followed you and I saw you were beaten by some guys. That's what you call mechanic? Be realistic Jungkook,now tell me honestly,are you working?" My gripped on my mug tightened.

"I am an underground dancer."

"How much does the salary?

"What salary?"

"Well,after you danced you will get the salary right?"

Jungkook didn't say anything because he knows that Jiyoon is not a woman that he can argue with.

"Oh,now you want to say that you are doing the charity work?"

"No I didn't." I become furious and instantly stand up.

"You lied to me Jeon Jungkook!" I slammed my hand on the dining table and right after that, I started feeling quite severe pains on the lower bit of my tummy

"Ouch!" I yelped and quickly rubbed my tummy.

"Ji-jiyoon!" Jungkook ran to me and cooled me down.

"About that thing,I forgive you. You know the truth is very hurt,please don't lie to me."

"Okay,I promise that I won't lie" Jungkook hugs Jiyoon and places his chin on her head.

"Anyway,Jiyoon-ah"

"Yes?"

"Can you stay at my place tonight?"

_