二十二

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Heyy,wake up." Someone's soft voice try to wake me up but failed because his voice is too soothing,just like a lullaby.

I moaned and pulled up the blanket to cover my body as the cold air brushed my skin.

"Go away."

"Wake up or else I will kiss you."

"Kiss me if you dare." I just answered him simply and continued my beauty sleep.

My eyes instantly opened as I felt a pair of soft squishy thing touched my precious lips.

The first thing I saw is Jungkook's hazel nut eyes that can cause me to lost in my real life.

The last kiss he gave on my lips was when we make love that night. Think of that made me shivering on my bed.

My legs kicked his stomach and as the result,his butt kissed the floor.

"How could you?!"

"You dare me to kiss you,so I kissed you." He winced in pain while rubbing his pity booty.

"But I didn't mean it!"

He amused at me with his arm is over his chest.

"What?" I snapped while sitting upright.

"How I wish I could record your words just now."

"What the fuck?"

"Hurry up! Remember we have an appoinment with Dr.Son this morning okay?"

Then all the things that stored in my mind before this finally found their home. I tried my best to act like I remember all the things after that kiss.

"I-I know" I rolled my eyes at him.

"By the way,enjoy that morning kiss" After that he stepped out of the room.My mouth hung opened.

"How the fuck he can say that?" I mumbled to myself and throw the pillow at the door. How I wish I could throw him with this.

"There she is." I went downstairs and heard Jennie's clear voice. I can even hear her laughters from upstairs.

As I reached the dining table,I sat myself on the chair.I can feel Jennie's and Jungkook's stare. I looked up while munching a toast and saw both of them are holding their laugh.

"What?" I quickly swallowed my food as it is stucked in my oesophagus.

"Nothing." Jennie sat down and started digging her food. I turned my gaze at Jungkook and he quickly avoid my gaze.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Stop cursing,Jiyoon. You want the baby curse at you when he or she is 2 years old? Walk around the house with middle finger up?" Both of them looked at each other and within a second,they burst into laughing.

I started feeling irritated and stood up.

"I lost my appetite." I left both them and headed to the bedroom to grab my car keys.

When I was busy starting the car,Jungkook stormed into the car and closed the door hardly made me flinched in my seat.