结语

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"I hope your new apartment is big enough for three of us,love."

"It definitely is. After moving to our new apartment,I'm going to do the best thing in my life." I looked at him as he enveloped my hand in his.

"What?"

"Marry you." I never feel so happy in my life. I feel like I'm standing on top of the world. I can't explain how happy am I . You will understand it by putting your favorite happy quotes because it is unexplainable.

"J-Jungkook."

"Yes,cupcake?"

"How can I say I love you to you?"

"Don't say. Just don't. Because I know―" He leaned,pulled my chin towards him. He sealed my lips and kissed it softly,gently.

"―I love you,Jiyoon"

"I love you too,Jungkook" Then we heard Jaera yelped with her cute voice.

"Oh,we love you too princess." Jungkook said then touched her fair cheeks.

"Jungkook, I would yell at you about driving so slow except Jaera's here."

"No. They can honk all they want. I ain't going faster than twelve. It might take us around an hour to get home,though" He looked at me and grinned at me,showing me his bunny teeth.

I can only smile at him. How can I mad at him? They are my treasures, I have no idea what will happen if I lost them.

Our car moves slowly down the highway with a line of cars waiting behind us.

I'm not regretting that last night he was in my room. I'm in love with the shape of him. Everything about him affects me so hard and I love those feelings. I know him wants my love and I also know that he a
knows that I want his love.

-The End-

8th June 2017

a/n: hii my lovely readers,so this is the end. this one,my book,it almost makes me to climb up the wall,but I'd tried my best to find the idea and jeng jeng jeng. It's completed! *heaved a relieve sighed* I love writing this book and I'm going to miss writing it. Well,I'm out! See you guys in the other books. I love you guys. Thank you so much.

-lots of love,kim-