十五

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Jennie-ah,you don't need to buy all of these" I whined while tightening the grip on the shopping bagSS

"Nooo,these are our presents for our lovely mom-to-be" Willma butts in.

"But this is too many plus we still don't know the gender yet"

Willma and Jennie stopped walking and turned around to face me with a crossed arm.

"Clothes has no gender okay? Boys can also wear dresses" I furrowed my eyebrows and sighed.

"What's happening here?" Jungkook just came back from the washroom questioned us.

"Look at these presents,they are too many" I looked at him "Wow,you guys not need buy al-"

"Okay,okay,but this is the last present for you two" "What is it?" Jungkook and I asked in unision.

"Let me help you with these" Jungkook takes the plastic bags from my hand.

"Come on!"

I was taken aback when both of them dragged me and left Jungkook behind. I mouthed at Jungkook 'Help me'. He just shrugged his shoulder and chuckles.

"TADAAA!" We stopped infront a shop and my eyes widened as I saw a modern style maroon colour wooden baby cradle.

"Wow,this is-" I approached it and traced my hand on it. "-so beautiful" My eyes were attracted at the price tag.

"Jennie-ah,I think you not need buy this. I can use Jisoo's right?" "No,no,no,you can't reject this one,this important for you"

"It's okay I can us-" "Excuse me! I want to buy this!" Willma steps into the shop and called the worker.

I sighed and looked at Jennie. She smiles lovingly at me.

"Sister,I had more experience than you,so please listen to me,I know you didn't do many things for me when I'm pregnant,but you had help me take care of Jisoo when I had problems with Wonho,so I give all of these in return" she patted shoulder

"Thanks sis" Tears were welled up in my eyes

"Woah,no drama okay? They said they are going to send that this evening" Willma said while messed my hair.

"We are going home right now,so you two,have fun! Byee!" Both of them said after taking the shopping bagSSS from Jungkook's and my hand.

I turned to see Jungkook after both of them walked away.

"Should we?" Jungkook said and extended his hand to me. I accepted his hand and walked hand in hand with him in the mall.

•••

"How's this?" Jungkook show me a pair of baby's clothes and it's blue. Cute.

"Imagine that I run in the house with our baby on my head" I laughed as he put the clothes on his head and jog in the shop.

"Jungkook stop,people are looking at us" I said half whispering.

He wants a baby boy but I prefer baby girl but it's okay,as long as it is our baby.

We walked out of the and entered a book store.

We approached a bookshelf that fulled with baby's books. Jungkook picks a book and showed it to me.

"You want to buy this?" I asked him. "Yeah,plus we don't know much about pregnancy and babies" He said while flipping the book.

"We should by more" "Sure,but promise me to read them" I said while eyeing him.

"Of course I'll read it,it is good for us. "

_