十四

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"My mom said I should abort it" I felt Jungkook's grasp on my hand tightened. I look at him,he still doesn't look at me.

Does he happy?

"Anything on my face?" "My mom said I should abort it" "Don't you dare to abort it,it's our baby,other people have no right to ask you to do that thing" I can feel the happiness slowly creeping inside me.

I looked at my watch 7:52p.m. Jungkook and I are walking on a small valley. The wind shyly touched our skins and the sky is decorated with the shining stars. He swayed our hands from the back and to the front. I was taken aback when he slung his arm on my shoulder.

"You know what?" "Hmmm? "

I'm starting to fall in love with you" Am I dreaming?

"Me too" I quickly cupped my mouth as those words slipped out from my mouth. He chuckled and turned me to face him.

He tugged a strand of my hair at the back of my ear and caressed my cheeks.

"I have been craving for this cheeks from last night" "Jungkook,don-" He cupped my cheeks and caused my lips to puff. I hold his hands,try to rip them away from my precious cheeks.

"You are so chubbyyyy" He pecked my lips and giggle.

"That's not funny,okay?" I rolled my eyes at him and walked away.

"Jiyoon-ah ! Yah! Wait for me!"

•••

"Willma must be a gorilla that lost her children because I didn't go to work for 2 days" Jungkook laughs while parked his car at the frontyard. He get out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Here you go,mom" I can't help to blush and slapped his chest.

"We should go inside,it's cold outside." Jungkook said while grabbed my hand.I twisted the door knob and entered my house.

"Jiyoon!" It's Willma. "Oh hey Jungkook"

"Why are y-" "I closed the bakery and asked the workers to go home earlier" she said crossing her arm. "And you left me alone for two days okay?" She shows V sign with her hand and put it closer to my face.

"Woah,settle down horse. I'm sorry okay? I kinda busy these days" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Tch,you are lucky because yo-" "Stop quarelling ! Get your ass over here! Dinner's ready!" Jennie's loud voice almost shake the house.

I turned and faced Jungkook. "Come on,let's have dinner with us" "Oh,okay"

"Oh,Jungkook,you are here" Jennie said while placing the plates on the table.

"Oh yeah,before I forgot,tomorrow I'm going to bring both of you to the mall"

"Why?" I said with a mouth full. "It's secret" She looked at Willma,then both of them dance to WJSN 'secret'.

"Why am I married to this woman" I heard Wonho mumbled while facepalming. "I heard you" Jennie looked at Wonho sternly. I chuckled at them and looked at Jungkook. He winked at me and almost got me choked on my food.

•••

"I'm going home now" I heard Jungkook said while I sit myself on the bed.

"Why so early?" I whined "It's 9:47 pm already,my roomates are going to be worried"

"Who is your roomate?" "Well,all of them are my hyungs,are you jealous?"

"N-no" "Aww,my pie is mad" he said and pinched my cheeks. I pushed him away.

"Just go home" I said and turn around.

After a few minutes,I didn't ever hear the unlocking door sounds,the walking footsteps sound. I took a deep breath and turned around.

I was loss for words when I saw Jungkook still there,on his knees and a small red box in his hand.

"Jiyoon-ah,you know it is hard for us right now-" he open the box and there is nothing inside.

"But I promise that,one day,I will put that precious thing inside this." "Jungkook-ah" Tears welled up in my eyes

"Will you be my soulmate?" "Ohmygod,yess" I throw myself into his embrace.

That night,he gave me an unforgetable kiss that caused me crave for him more and more.

_