十一

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

The strong odour filled my nostrils and caused my stomach churned. The patients are waiting patiently for their turns. A woman is craddling her crying baby,while her crying daughter is tugging her shirt,asking for something,you know the kids,right? That woman looked so. Pressured.

"Miss Kim Jiyoon?" I turned my gaze to the nurse.

"Come on" Jungkook whispered as grabbed my hand and headed to the medical room.

•••

I gulped as sit on the bed.

"How are you,Miss Kim?"

"I-I'm fine. Just nervous,heh" "It's okay,that is the answer that I always hear everytime a mom-to-be is coming to my clinic" He said while adjusting his specs.

I felt my blankets being rearranged,hand carefully tugging at my clothing,soothing heat fall over my exposed skin. I flinched slightly as I felt warm jelly being spreaded over my stomach and something hard pressing lightly down on top of the jelly.

Since it was my first experience,I felt nervous. It does not hurting at all.I looked at Jungkook while taking a very deep breath. He hold my hands,and mouthed 'I'm here,it's okay".

"As we can see here,this cavity here is your uterus,and inside you can see this fairly large mass. The baby is around 5 weeks. Congratulations" the doctor said while smiling at us.

I felt all of my body does not functioning and looked at Jungkook. It's like I have stopped breathing but completely aware. Thoughts started tumbled into my mind as the tears blinding me. With trembling hands,I cupped my mouth and broke down.I felt so much,regrets.

↬Jungkook

The doctor said the baby is 5 weeks. Am I the father? I looked to my side and saw Jiyoon stared outside the window.

She flinched on my touch as I tried to reach her hand.

"Ji-" "Don't say anything,you are making everything worse"

I tightened my grip on the sterring wheel,try to control my emotions. She's pregnant,Jungkook. Calm down.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm?"

"I want ice cream" she said while sniffing.

I smiled to myself,now I know how to comfort her.

_