二十

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

The siren can be heard from every angles of neighbourhood. Now we are in the house packing our stuff,ready to move out from this disaster for a while.

Carefully,I dragged my feet into the house. It is the messiest house I had ever seen,everything is broken,what a disaster.

Jungkook packed his and my clothes while I rumaging his cupboard. My eyes were attracted by an untouched plastic bag. It looks so familiar.

My hand reached for it and I adverted my gaze to look at the thing inside. I never felt so dissapointed in my life but after looking at the content in the plastic bag,now I understand how does dissapointed felt.

"You didn't read the baby books?"

Jungkook turned to face me.

"What baby books?"

The fumes of anger started to flow from my ear.

"This! "

"Oh,I kinda busy lately." He simply answered me.

"We bought it last month,Jungkook! Don't give me that lame excuse."

"What if I have no time to read it? That's mean I need to re-"

"And you watch porn?"

"Huh? It's hyu-"

"I guess you are very busy with your charity works and you don't even care about your baby and you just busy watching the porn,and handjobbing yourself." I spatted.

The whole truth hit me like a furnace blast,and without me knowing,the tears were blinding me.I throw the books at him and quickly stood up,left him alone there.

We entered Seokjin's truck and I had to sit next to Jungkook,because there is no other place to sit.

I never felt so angry in my life,he doesn't even care about the baby. I mean if he care about it,he will have interest in reading those books.

Does the words that spilled from his mouth are lies? Or maybe he just want to reassure me or he just faking care about it.

Someone disturbed me from my thoughts by holding my hand. I looked to my right and saw Jungkook's worried face. I didn't talk to him after that incident.

"I'm sorry." He whispered sadly.

I keep ignoring him all the way until we reached Jennie's house.

After a few knocks the door is swung opened and the worried Jennie popped out.

"OH MY GODNESS! I'M GLAD THAT THREE OF YOU ARE FINE!" She hugged me first then she hugged Jungkook.

"Three?" Jungkook blurted out caused me to roll my eyes.

Stupid. It is so obvious that he doesn't care about the baby.

"Aish! The baby! " Jennie slapped his arm and I ignored both of them by entering the house. My phone rang and I took it out from my handbag.

"Hello?"

"JIYOONNN!" My ear almost explode after hearing Willma's loud voice.

"Woah,slow down"

"I'm going there"

"Wa-"

Then,she hung up.

"Aish this girl"

My movement stopped as I felt someone's presence in my room.

"What are you doing here? I don't want to talk to you"

"Woah,is that the way you talk to your halfly dead worried sister?" My eyes widened and quickly faced her.

"Uh,I'm sorry, I-"

"What happened to both of you?" I gulped because I know that I can't escape from this woman's question.

"Nothing." I smiled at her

"Tch,liar"

"Where's Wonho?" I heard she sighed.

"What's with that sigh? Both of you argue again?" I sit on the chair next to the night table.

I can't stand for a long period,my body weight increases as my tummy buldging. It's 7 months now,and I'm going to meet my doctor tomorrow.

"He left Jisoo and I for a week."

"What?! How could he?!"

I looked at Jennie,her eyes get teary, the cheekbone replaced her chubby cheeks,the gucci bag proudly hang under her sparkle eyes,but those eyes didn't sparkle they used to do.

I get up from my seat and hugged her. She needs a shoulder. After the honeymoon phase,they always argue and Wonho always left the house.

Wonho's hand haven't touch her until left the scar. If he did that,I will threat him by telling him to cut his penis to divorce Jennie.

"It's okay,I'm here"

"T-This morning,he came back to grab his cloth.I-I checked his phone and s-saw his conversation w-with a girl"

"What are they talking about?"

"That girl said she wants to meet him and she even texted him the address."

"Go on."

"Luckily,your sister is brilliant as fuck,I screenshoted the address and send it to my phone."

"You!" I smiled at her and caused her to laugh.

"But I need your help." I cocked my eyebrow

"What do you mean?"

"You are talking to me."

"Don't get it wrong boy,I'm talking to you doesn't mean I forgive you." I handed Jungkook a cup of coco.

"Then what?" His voice sounded sad.

"Jennie and Wonho had a serious problem and she needs our help,I don't want she knows about our situation right now,I don't want to make it worst. She had enough."

"Okay then,I want to sleep." He stood up and placed the cup in the sink. He approached me and before I can escape from him,

He pulled my wrist to pull me closer and within a second,his lips is on my forehead.

"Goodnight." He moved to the couch and wrapped himself like sushi and act like he is comfortable with the way he sleep there.

"Goodnight."