三十

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"That woman is a freak. She never listen to me, I just want to help her to deliver the baby safely. If anything happen,the doctor,that is me,will be blamed!"

"I know,but please listen to her. She is having a hard time,our doctor isn't here. Before this,the doctor and her had a very specific birth plan,and we wanted it to be a special experience."

"But we have a new plan : get the baby out safely. If you want it to be a special experience,why don't you deliver the baby by yourself?"

"Look,man. She is my wife, I love her so much. Will you please help us out? I have no idea what I'm doing,all the things that I can do is to be there with her,supporting her,give her moral support. All I want you to do is be nice to her,man. I know you are better than me but please treat her nicely."

After the long ass just like a president speech,my stomach growled loudly. I ragged my hair in frustration and sighed.

"Wah,man. Are you okay?"

"I guess? I haven't eaten,that's all."

"I'm sorry. Let's start fresh."

"Thanks man. I appreciate it."

Both of them entered the labour room.

"Jiyoon, I'm sorry for being a little brash,but if you are okay with it,it's rather important we break the bag and give you some medicine to speed the things up. Because once the ba―"

"Whatever,just do what you want" Then,the doctor and the nurse exit the room to get their equipment. I looked at Jungkook and he quickly comes towards me.

"Hey cupcake."

"That doctor such a nightmare." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I love you,Jungkook."

"It's okay, I know we are going back to each other because we are meant to be." he smiled then pecked my lips,washed away all the pains.

Then the door is opened and revealed Willma, Jennie and Wonho. Wonho is holding a camcorder in his hand.

"Hey mommy." Jennie came and kissed my forehead and followed by Willma. I have no idea there are thousands of kisses on my forehead and I'm going to bleach my forehead to kill the bacterias after this.

"I can't believe we leave you for that stupid 'Happy Family Trip'."

"Screw that trip." Willma said.

"Say hi to this cam" Wonho butts in. I didn't say anything and bid a wave instead.

"Should I record the moments when you are giving birth? It will look great from this angle."

"Oh,no thanks,Wonho,you can shoot the waiting room. That's will be great." Jungkook butts in.

"I'm with you. I'll stay here with you" Jennie mutters.

"Jennie-ah,can I talk to you in the waiting room for a second?"

"Why?"

_

"I'd like to be in that room with Jiyoon,without you."

"Okay, I understand how you feel, Jungkook,but this isn't up to you."

"Look Jennie. I know you're good mother,wife and sister. But you are crossing the line now. I'm her husband and you are just her sister. I know you care about her when I was not there with her,but listen to me carefully this time. If you take one step towards that door, I will tell the security,there's a crazy chicken in pink dress snatching my baby. Okay? Now that's my room. Thank you for your cooperation."