二十一

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Tonight we are going to go to that bitch house." Jennie said while holding a baseball bat.

Jungkook and I were sitting on the couch,listening to her plans.

"Our mission starts right now"

...

"She doesn't have a gun right?" Jungkook whispered from the back seat.

"Nah." I glanced at Jungkook.

"This bitch just only got this?" Jennie said while looking at the big house.

"What does Wonho wants from her?" Jennie hit the steering wheel and caused me to flinch in my seat.

"Calm down,why don't we just sneak into her house and see what are doing they doing."

"You are right,Jungkook"

"But,what of her neighbour saw us and misunderstood us as robbers. I don't want to give birth in the jail." I said while imagining the situation.

"Jiyoon,that's creepy but it won't happen." Jungkook said.

"How can you be so sure" I secretly rolled my eyes at him.

"Jungkook was right,now let's go"

My jaw is on the ground. I can't believe Jennie is listening to him. We stepped out of the car and headed to the house.

Jennie stepped into the house. I quickly grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

"What ?"

"What the fuck? I can't believe you give her that plan" I snapped.

"But that's the only way,or you want us to wait for them infront of this house until sunrise?"

I tried my best to control my ranging feeling. I took a deep breath and entered the house,left him alone.

"Jennie-ah." I whispered.

"I'm here." I spotted her holding a bennie in her hand.

"What is that?"

"Wonho's favorite bennie,it means he's here." Her voice starting get louder.

"Calm down,Jennie,they might hear us."

We walked in the house and found nothing,we even opened each of the doors in this house.

We almost gave up until we heard someone's talking.

"Yeah,right there! Oh my God! Aim for it babe!" It's Wonho's voice.

Jennie quickly stood up and search for where does the voice come from.

It becomes clearer as we reached store roon.

"Ahh,you missed it,you want it more? I can give you more"

I looked to my right and saw Jennie's jaw clenched. Within a second,Jennie kicked the door and revealed 7-10 guys in baseball costume.

"What the hell is this? Shin Hoseok,it is written in the contract,no wives,no children in our place."

"What contract?" I butt in.

"It's our baseball fantasy draft" A guy in a fulled tuxedo answered us.

"Huh?" I scratched my head

"And what the hell is that?" Jungkook butts it

"Yah,Hoseok,you didn't give your wife the contract? Aishh,this club is called baseball fantasy draft. This club is for imagination only,you just need to sit in a group and play with your team mate. It is just like a baseball competition,but this is just an imagination."

"I think I should join this." I gave Jungkook the most death glare of mine

"Wonho,me and you,outside now." Jennie's voice sounded like a raging gorilla. I think I should say goodluck to Wonho.

"You left your family for that stupid club for a week Shin fucking Hoseok! How could you? Jisoo cried all the week you left us,she's missing her father,she wants her father to be by her side,she needs a man that she can trust, you never think of our feelings. Why are you so selfish?"

Jennie's face is now all wet,she looked miserable,she spatted out the things that had been buried in her heart.

"I'm selfish? No! You are! I know you love me,but this is too much! You want me to be with you all the time,you want me to sta- I mean stick with you 24/7! You don't even give me time to spend my quality time with my friends!"

Wonho snapped and caused Jennie speechless.

"You still remembered that I had a reunion party last month? I just left the house for fucking 30 minutes,then you called me to go home."

Wonho closed his eyes and took a very deep breath. He stared at Jennie lovingly and grabbed her hand in his.

"I should have tell you."

"What else have you lying about?"

"Nothing."

"There is no girl in that club right?"

"Of course no! I love you and our daughter,okay? How can I leave my treasures? It just I need to leave both of you for a while to spend my time with my friends."

"No girls right?"

"Yes,darling. There is no girls."

Jennie's lips tugged upwards but I can tell you,she is very good in hiding her emotion,although I'm in the car with this annoying bunny right now,I still can sense that she's sad with Wonho.

"You know what,don't show your face in the house again." Wonho's widened and Jennie stomped away.

Jungkook and I were waiting for Jennie in the car. It is so fucking silent,you can even hear a very small fart,but the moment is ruined when Jungkook opened his mouth.

"Tag me along,tomorrow."

"What tomorrow?"

"If I don't remind you,I guess you ar-"

"If you are talking about the medical checkup with Dr.Son,I already knew about,if you want to tag along,wake up earlier,than me"

We talked without doing eye contact,I'm still mad of him and my work becomes easier because I'm sitting at the front seat while he's sitting at the back seat.

"Okay then."

"Seems like Jennie's and Wonho's problem are settled,-" I adverted my gaze to outside and spotted Jennie walking towards the car,without Wonho by her side.

Does Wonho love that fantasy club more than his own family? And Jennie just let him be. Jennie is so soft hearted,Wonho can step on her head anytime he wants.

"So how about us?" Jungkook blurted out.

I turned my body to face him at the back seat and send him my sweetest smile ever.

"I hope you can sleep well tonight" He cocked his eyebrow,confused.

"Because that is your nightmare"

As Jungkook wants to utter other words,Jennie entered the car with a sad face. I scanned her face and tears stain can be seen clearly.

"Explain to me later,sis" I hold her hand and gave her a warm smile of mine.

I looked at the back mirror and chuckled to myself as I saw Jungkook's sour face.