二十八

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"Be careful,okay?" I kissed Jennie's and Jisoo's cheeks. They are leaving home for a Happy Family Trip and I have no idea what is that trip about.

"Wonho,take care of your princesses,if anything happened,I'll cut your pe―oh I mean I'll rip your favorite shirt and scratch your BMW" I threatened him and approached to hug him. I heard him chuckled as I hugged him.

"I mean it bro,actually I'm going to cut your penis." I whispered then broke the hug,smiled at him.

Jennie looked at me with a 'i-know-you-told-him-something' face and I just grinned at her.

"Drive carefully,okay?"

"I know,mommy" Jennie rolled her eyes at me while I just sending her flying kiss.

I just company them until the front door then shut the door tightly. The door was opened harshly as I make my way to the kitchen.

"What the fuck?" I turned around to see Jennie.

"Forgot your pads?"

"No." She laughed then continued.

"If anything happened,if you feel any pain in your stomach,just grabbed your phone and call us okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't okay at me, I know you so well,after okay―ing me,must do it."

" I know, I know. Stop nagging at me like I am a 5 years old girl crying for ice cream." I answered her playfully.

"You are still a 5 year old kid to me,Jiyoon. I love you,okay?" She softened and entered the house,approaching me then pulled me for a hug.

"I love you too,Jennie. Wait,why are we sounded so gay?" She chuckled then followed by me.

"Well, I gotta go. Take care,bye bye"

"You too,bye bye" I waved frantically at her.

_

"Hell―o"

"Yo hyung,what's up." I answered while flipping the pages of the book.

"Nah,we are going to the club,wanna join?"

"Nah,I'm busy."

"Busy with what? Daddy" I heard Jimin's voice and Seokjin's yelled from the other side.

I chuckled " I'm reading baby books."

"Uuu,our daddy." Jimin cooed

"Jimin!" I heard Seokjin's voice again.

"Well,goodluck with the baby books, I'm hanging up now. Bye." Finally I can listen to the voice of normal person again.

"Bye,hyung." I placed my phone on night stand and continued reading the books.

A few moments later,my eyelids became heavier and I keep yawning. For your information, I had read all the baby books and it is not easy at all. Everyone can read right? But that doesn't mean they can understand those.

I closed the book and laid on my bed,covering my face with the back of my hand.

_

"Ow,ouch." I was watching 'Law and Order' until then I felt a slightly pain in my stomach.I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Dr.Son's number.

"Okay,relax." I inhaled and exhaled while waiting for the doctor to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello,oh,I'm a patient of Dr.Son,Kim Jiyoon,I'm going into labour and I need to speak to him" I said in a nervous tone as the pain in my stomach started gripping me.

"Oh,actually I have no idea where is Dr.Son tonight but I know he is not available."

"Well,can you give me his phone number? I really need him right now."

"Oh no. You know what, I was strictly told that I can't give Dr.Son's number. Well,I'm available right now and I can help you."

"No,no no, I want my doctor. He promised me to help me plus this is my first baby,and I don't want anyone to help me and I really need you to give me Dr.Son's number.

"No,he is not available tonight. I bet everything is going to be alright,you just need to calm down."

How the fuck can he said I need to calm down as the baby is going to come out from my vagina anytime?

"No,no, I don't need your advise and your help. I have no idea who you are and I have my own goddammned doctor! You just need to make sure he calls me!" With that I ended the call and inhaled some oxygen and relax.

The pain started overwhelming me and I can't stand it anymore. I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello? Jungkook-ah,help me." I said with a weak voice.

_

I feverishly drove to her house while keep praying,hoping for everything will be okay before I came. Upon reaching her place, I used the back door as the front door is locked.

I rushed to her room and she is not there. Sweat started to formed on my forehead,as I checked every angle of the house. It is empty.

"Please be in here. Jiyoon-ah!. Hello! Where are you?"

My ears caught a soothing music and I quickly followed it,to find where does it came from.

"Forever,we are yo―" I slowly opened the bathroom door and found Jiyoon in a bubble bath,surrounded by candles and soothing music―young forever―i had heard that song,but I forgot.

"Hey,cupcake,are you okay? What is this? You are having a water birth? Should we go n―"

"Shhh,come here―" She extended her hand and I quickly enveloped it with mine,caressing it softly like a fragile glass.

"―just relax,okay? Just be mellow. Because that's what's this all about. Because if it gets too stressful in here,then the baby is born in a stressful environment and he is wired for stress for the rest of his life. So,just,calm." She inhaled and exhaled slowly and I keep caressing her hand.

"Okay,let's relax. Wanna talk about things? Because I meant what I told you yesterd―"

"Jungkook, I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Sure,maybe we can bring the baby into a reconciled place,so we ca―"

"No, I don't want to go there. Please,don't go there,okay?"

"Okay,cupcake."

"Help me to stay relaxed."

"What should I do?"