十二

S H A P E
O F
Y O U

"So,how?"

"5 weeks"

Jennie's and Willma's jaw touched the ground.

"What's his reaction?"

I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Seriously,I'm not in mood to talk about all of these."

I stared at my steaming tea. The sweet burning liquid flowed slowly down my throat as I took a sip of it. We are having a small tea parties while watching Jisoo playing with her friends at the backyard.

Willma stood behind me and massaged my shoulder. I slowly closed my eyes,enjoy the massage.

"Relax,rela- "

"Hi girls" I abruptly opened my eyes as I heard his deep yet husky voice. I shifted on my seat and turned around,to meet Jungkook.

"Why are you here?" I stood up. "Im here to visit you" he smiled genuinely. "I don't need your visit" I walked pass him and headed into the house.

↬Jungkook

I heard my heart cracks as she said those words to me.

"Jungkook,right?"

"Ah,y-yes" I turned around and met her sister.

"She doesn't mean all of that,I hope you understand. Go to her room and talk to her" her sister reassured me

"O-okay,thanks-"

"It's Jennie" I turned around and met her friend,Willma. She gave me a motionless face with a crossed arm. I bowed at her awkwardly as I remembered that I promised her to take care of Jiyoon in the bar,but I'm the one who took away her innoncent.

•••

I slowly opened her door and stepped inside. Her petite body curled up on the bed. I slowly approached her and sit on the bed.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jiyoon-ah,I will help you to take care of the baby"

She sitted up and faced me. "Jungkook,don't bother yourself to help me,I can ta-"

"No,I'm the father of the baby,I must responsible on it"

Our eyes met. Her eyes were unhappy and did not sparkle like they did before. I make my way to her hand and embraced her. She accepted it and hugged me back. I placed my chin on her head and kissed her head.

"I'm glad that you want to accept this baby" I can sense there was tint of sadness in her voice.

"Remember,no matter what happen,I always here,for you,and our baby. What is yours,is also mine" I broke the hugged and peeped at her.

"I know it is hard for us plus,we just barely know each other. Can we just learn to love each other?" She looked up and her hazel nut eyes meet mine.

"I'll try my best"

We ended up lean into each other face and share the kiss.

_