Chapter 4- The Fam

I was still a little confused about the dream I had. Did it even have to do with anything that was happening present day? I'm probably just overthinking, I don't know. I layed in my bed for what seemed like hours until I heard the door swing open.

I jumped up and quickly ran into my closet.

"What the hell?" I thought, panicking.

"Y/N, where are you?" Michael asked as I heard him wander around my apartment. I saw him come into the bedroom through the slats on my closet door.

"Here," I said as I tackle hugged him onto the bed when he was turned away.

"Oh," he groaned, landing on the bed. We got up and walked into the living area.

"Why were you in the closet?" he asked.

"I didn't know who you were so I panicked and just hid in there," I admitted with little shame.

"You hid?" he laughed, "you're gonna get yourself killed if you just hide."

"Unless they're robbers; they just take what they want and leave," I said, sitting down on the couch.

Michael sat next to me, "still, it'd be a sad world without you, kitten. Wouldn't want you taking any chances," he said with a smile, and ruffled with my hair. He was always like that, like a protective older brother. I loved that about him, it was sweet.

~~~

After a lot hours of watching two horror movies and a bunch of reruns of (Your Favorite Show), we got a text from Luke in the group chat: Michael, Luke, Ash, and I.

Luke-Warm to The Fam: Movie night at my place?

Michael replied instantly.

Mike-ro-wave to The Fam: We're on our way.

Rainbow Ash to The Fam: I ship it. I'll be there in half an hour.

~~~

"No way, that was the worst ending to a movie," Luke pouted, "I'm disappointed."

"It's okay, Hemmings. When you direct a movie, it'll have a worse ending so this one won't seem as disappointing," Ashton said. Michael, Ashton, and I were practically dying in laughter for a few minutes.

"Ya'll suck," Luke said, "I need new friends."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... You sayin' we're not good enough for you?" Mikey said in an offended tone.

"Whatever, I'm tired," Luke sighed and layed back on his bed.

"Honestly, me too," Ash said as he laid next to Luke and started to cuddle him.

"I ship it," I said as I jumped on top of them.

"Says the one who cuddles Michael every night," Luke said.

"Shut up," I laughed, feeling my cheeks slightly heat up.

"I want pizza," Michael groaned, laying on top of all of us.

"And I want sleep," Luke said, pushing us off the bed.

There was only room for two of us in Luke's bed, so Luke and Ashton slept in his bed while Michael and I slept on the floor. After Michael and I talked and laughed for what seemed like hours on Luke's carpeted floor, we were both asleep.