Chapter 16- No Regrets

I couldn't believe it, so we sat in silence for a bit.

"I shouldn't have said it," he mumbled, a tear going down his cheek.

"I like you Michael. I mean, more than a best friend," I said, brushing off his tear with my thumb. We were facing each other, legs crossed, and I reached over to hold his hands in mine.

He looked up at me in surprise, "but... what about Cameron? Didn't you two...?"

"No, we didn't do it. It was kinda really awkward, and he left a couple minutes after you did."

He nodded his head and smiled a really big smile that I've only seen him do a couple times.

"So... will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, looking up at him.

He nodded, and hugged me really tight, "of course," he said. He kissed me on top of my head, and we stayed like that for awhile.

Ashton and Luke walked in with food and soda, making us disconnect.

"Well?" they asked.

"She said yes!" Michael practically yelled.

They cheered and jumped on us.

"Ow," I let out a groan.

They sat up and we all laid on Luke's bed as we watched Luke pick a movie on Netflix.

"Well, it worked out well," I said, looking up at Michael who was smiling like mad. I intertwined my fingers with his.

"It sure did."