Chapter 34- I Remember

Calum's P.O.V.

I woke up to crying beside me.

"Y/N?" I asked, rolling over. She was sobbing, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey, you're okay. Shh, it's okay, I'm here. You're gonna be okay," I muttered in her ear.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Why were you crying?" I asked.

She sniffed, "it was a bad dream."

"What was it about?"

"My boyfriend replaced me, and you didn't love me anymore."

"Oh..." I forgot she had a boyfriend. I held her closer, "but I know I'll always love you."

~~~

We were sitting on the couch, my arm around Y/N, and she was kind of leaning on my chest.

"You want to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Like where?" she asked, looking up at me.

"I think I have an idea," I said as I got up and gently grabbed her hand, "you're going to need a jacket."

"Where am I going to get a jacket?"

"The duffle bags on the chair, Love," I said, kissing the top of her head, and leading her back to the bedroom.

"I'm pretty sure I got at least one. If it's not enough, you can always borrow mine," I said, unzipping the bag and handing her the jacket.

"Thanks...?" she said taking the jacket, but turned into a question.

"No problem, Love," I said, leading her to the car.

~~~

We drove to my favorite spot by the lake. It was about fifteen minutes away from the house and had beautiful scenery of the mountains and trees.

"We're here," I said, parking the car and getting out.

Y/N got out of the car and we walked through the small forest and got to the clearing.

"It's so beautiful," she said.

I led her to a big rock and we sat down.

"How do you manage to find the best places?" she asked.

"Well, you know me, a huge adventurer," I said with a smile. She smiled too. Her perfect, adorable smile.

"I remember when we Skyped and talked about running away to France," she lightly laughed.

I smiled wider, "I remember that too." I remember when I stayed up all night to talk to her and when we used to talk about how much we miss each other and how much we wanted to cuddle... 

We admired the view for awhile, until I broke the silence.

"So, you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name's Michael," she said, "you met him, that one day."

"Oh, dyed hair guy? I remember him..."

A few minutes pass by as I look at Y/N's hair blow around in the wind. I tuck her hair behind her hair and she gives me a weak smile.

"Will I ever see him again?" she asked, looking up at me.

I let out breath, "We'll see."

"Cal..." she said, sounding dissapointed with the answer.

"Will you at least give me a chance?"