Chapter 6- Alec Smith

I watched him walk up to the counter. He had his sunglasses over his eyes again and wore a blue hoodie with black jeans.

"An iced coffee with soy," he said to the cashier.

I watched him pay with cash as he glanced over at me, I looked away and continued making drinks, but I felt him staring at me. I looked at him to see him still watching at me.

"And what would the name be?" they asked.

"Cameron," he said.

He sat in a chair facing me and I continued to make his drink.

"Cameron," I said.

He walked up to the counter and I handed him his drink along with a straw.

"Umm..." I started saying as he began to walk off, he stopped and turned back to me.

"D-do I know you? You look familiar," I said to him.

"Oh, I get that a lot. Some people mistake me as Alec Smith. You know, the singer?" he said.

"Oh yeah, that's probably it," I said.

I lied, I didn't know who the hell he was talking about.

"Well, I'll see you around," he said with a faint smile.

"Yeah, thanks," I said as he walked out.

~~~

"Alec Smith," I typed into the computer. I looked at the images showing at tall guy with dark brown hair, but he had blue eyes or any tattoos on his arms. Calum didn't have blue eyes and he had tattoos on his arms. He also had a different face shape compared to Cameron and Calum.

"He's not this guy."