Chapter 11- Don't Take

"Don't take," Michael said, stepping in front of me.

I looked up at him with a confused look on my face.

"Stay here, kitten," he said as he kissed my forehead and stepped forward. I looked around, seeing as I was in my apartment.

As Michael took a few more steps forward, Cameron appeared, wearing only Adidas sweatpants. I looked up at him, his eyes black and... gone. His bare chest exposed and his arms an evenly shade of tan.

"What," Cameron asked Michael.

"I know you're plan," Michael said, "don't take her."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, tapping Michael on the back so he would turn around.

He didn't respond.

"Mikey?" I asked, stepping forward.

All of a sudden, I fell. Someone was on top of me, but I couldn't tell who it was, and I couldn't get up.

"I knew he was bad for you," Michael said from a distance.

"Mikey!?" I tried yelling, but I didn't get a response.

I was being carried on someone's shoulder. They were running through a field full of green grass and colorful flowers.

"Put me down," I said.

I got slammed onto the ground, and the grass turned to a dead, brown.

"This is what you wanted," they said. I didn't recognize the voice. It was deep, and echoed throughout the field, now filled with dead grass. They were wearing all black and didn't have a face.

"What?" I asked.

"With me," they said, offering me their hand.

"No," I said abruptly.

"With. Me," they said loudly, hurting my ears.

I took their hand.

And woke up.