Chapter 20- You Left

"You left," he said as he appeared from thin air, standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked him, not recognizing him.

"I told you not to leave," he said.

"Okay?"

His face hardened and he slapped me on the cheek.

"That's not okay. Let's go," he said, dragging me from my wrist as he opened a door and forced me in the dark space. He closed the door, leaving me there. But a few seconds later, the room began to expand.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself.

I began to walk forward, the room starting to gain more light the further I walked. Soon, I wasn't in a room anymore. I was on top of a snowy mountain, alone.

"And how did we end up here?" I heard Calum ask.

"I- I don't know," I said a little confused as to where the voice was coming from.

"Well, come inside. It isn't good for you to be out in the cold," he said. I looked around, and behind me was a small log cabin. I walked inside and saw Calum sitting in a chair by the fire.

"It's been awhile," he said.

"Yeah. What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I've lived here for multiple years. Sit," he said, gesturing to a lounge chair on the other side of the fireplace, next to him. I sat down and looked over at him.

"Have you seen him?" he asked me.

"Who?"

"Stay away from him," he said sternly.

All of a sudden, the room turned black. The lights turned off, and I couldn't see anything.

"Calum?" I asked.

No response.

"Cal?" I asked again.

No response.

"You left when I told you not to," he said. I couldn't see anything.

"Who are you?" I asked.

But he didn't respond.

"Why was it so important for me to stay anyway?" I asked.

"Because I said so!" he said as I felt a hard force push me down.

"Come here," they said.

"Where?" I asked, not being able to see anything.

"Forward," they said.

I took a step forward, and the lights turned on. I looked around, seeing I was in a big white, room. I looked down to see I was sitting. My wrists and ankles tied together.

But I didn't see the person.

And then I woke up.