Chapter 35- Chance

I thought about it for awhile, but then I thought; Michael wasn't here... what's the harm? I know, it sounds wrong, but seriously...

Am I even going to see him again.

Will I even get to talk to him? I don't have the answer.

"I'll give you a chance, Cal."

He looked at me in shock, and then he started smiling. Ear to ear with his award winning, adorable smile.

"One chance," I said.

"I won't let you down," he said and pecked my cheek.

Calum's P.O.V.

Honestly, I just wanted to pick her up and spin her around then give her one million kisses. But I knew I had to control myself. I couldn't stop smiling.

"C'mon, let's go," I said, offering my hand to help her up.

"Where are we gonna go?" she asked, putting her hand in mine and pulling herself up.

"Breakfast, at Chezelle?" I asked, walking back to the car with her hand in mine.

"Are you speaking English?" she asked.

"Crepes, Love," I said, laughing lightly and kissed the top of her head.

~~~

"How are they?" I asked.

"Delicious," she said as she took her last bite.

"Good," I smiled.

"Why are you smiling so much?"

"I'm happy," I said with excitement.

"You are?"

"Of course. I have a second chance with my favorite person in the whole universe, and I sure as hell won't let her down," I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"You're adorable, Cal," she said.

I looked down and smiled. I could felt my cheeks get red.

"C'mon, I have a whole day planned out," I said, taking her hand and practically running out of the restaurant. We had paid when we ordered, so we didn't have to worry about that.

"Where are we going?" she asked with a hint of curiosity as she put on her seatbelt.

"It's a surprise," I said, starting the car and driving to our next destination.

~~~

"No way, I haven't been here in forever!" she said with excitement.

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Very! Six Flags is the best," she said.

"I remember you said you loved amusement parks on one of our Skype calls."

"You remember that?" she asked as we entered the park.

"Why would I forget?"

"Let's go on that one first! Oh and then that one. And that one," she said, pointing at all the rollercoasters.

"We're riding all of them. And we have fast passes," I said.

"You're the freaking best," she said.

"No, I'm not, you are. And that one first," I said, pointing at the tall, steel structure in the air. It was one of the rides where you went up really slowly and then drops.

"Holy shit..." she muttered.

"I know, right. Let's go," I said, leading her to the front of the line. We got on the ride and it slowly started to go up.