Chapter 5- Kicking and Screaming

"Cal, I'm cold," I muttered into his shoulder.

"It's okay, we're almost there," he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Where are we going?"

"Shh... you'll see," he said. I closed my eyes and kept my head leaning on his shoulder as we walked.

"Almost there," he said. As I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw I was walking with Michael.

"Mikey, what're you doing here?" I asked.

"I was always here, my love," he said.

I was confused.

"Here we are," Michael said as he opened the door to the coffee shop.

"Michael, I work here... What're we doing here?"

"Stay here and don't say a word," he said, putting his index finger up to my lips as if it would keep me from producing any sound. He backed up and disappeared.

"Long time no see," someone said. I looked around, but I couldn't move.

"Who is it?" I tried to ask, but only came out as muffled sounds. My fingers brushed a material over my mouth.

"Shh, it'll be okay," they said. I looked behind me to see Calum with a trash bag in his hand.

"Cal?" I tried to ask.

"No... Cameron," they said. All of a sudden, I felt a sudden push. I landed on the ground.

"I told you not to speak!" Michael yelled.

"I-I'm s-."

"There you go again, shut up!" Michael yelled. I looked around, seeing we were in a rundown house. Broken beer bottles on the floor. I stood up, only to be pushed down again. As I landed on broken glass, I began to cry.

"And I told you to look after her!" Calum yelled.

"Cal?" I asked, my words coming out clear.

"I told you I'd be back. But, love, we've gotta get out," he said as he took my hand in his and walked out the door.

~~~

"Y/N," Michael said loudly, shaking my shoulders.

I opened my eyes, "mmm?"

"What'd you do?" he asked, rubbing my cheek with his sleeve.

"What?" I asked, a little confused.

"You were crying and kicking me. What happened?" he asked.

"Oh, it was just a nightmare. Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Oh... sorry," I said.

"It's okay. You wanna draw on Luke and Ashton's faces?" he asked excitedly holding two black Sharpies.

I took one of the Sharpies and walked to the other side of the bed where Luke was.

"Okay, are we actually gonna do this?" I asked.

"Yes," he said as he started drawing on Ashton's face.

~~~

"What the hell is this?!" Luke yelled, waking Ashton up.

"Wha- hahaha," Ashton started laughing as he looked at Luke. Ashton rolled off the bed to get a closer look at Luke's face representing my artistic skills.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Luke asked Ash.

"What are you talking abo- Oh my go- What is this!?" Ashton looked at Michael.

"It's this thing called art," Michael replied with pride.

"Umm, and there's this thing called a dick, and it's on my face," Ash said.

"Just wash it off, it won't do any harm," Michael said.

I looked at the time, "oh, I have to go, guys, I have to go to work."