Chapter 29- Innocent and Sweet

I woke up and looked around, not familiar with my surroundings. I was laying down in the back of someone's car. I looked to see it was Calum driving.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he asked.

"What're you talking about?" I asked, sitting up.

"You thought you could just leave? Without telling me," he asked sternly.

"I don't know Calum, I still can't believe you're alive. It feels like a dream. But I want to go back to my life, Calum. I don't know you, we're as lose as strangers. What even happened?" I asked.

"You were passed out right outside the hotel. I'm guessing it was lack of food or water," he said.

Silence passed.

He looked at me through the rearview mirror with a slightly hurt look on his face.

"Love, you... don't know me?" he asked.

"I didn't know you were capable of doing this. The Caum that I knew seemed... innocent and sweet. I never knew you would try to find someone in your past. I'm just a girl, you could've moved on, Calum," I said.

He sighed, "you're not just a girl. I need you, Y/N. I was about to throw myself own that river, but you're the one who stopped me. But I had to get out of there, and I didn't know how. I know I may not be that innocent guy you used to know, but I swear... I promise you, I'm still the sweet person you met online."