THANK YOU! {author's note}

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME!

I recently got 80K on NLG and I'm already close to 81K on this book and never would I have thought that it'd be this big! It's absolutely incredible and inspires me. I didn't even think I could get 5K or even 1K on a book, never mind this much.

I wrote the last chapter for this book on March 15, 2013 and it's almost been a year since this book has been over. I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was promoting this book all over the 'Share Your Story' club. (sounds cheesy, but it's true).

My next goal is 100,000 reads which I'm sure we can definitely do, right?

Also, to celebrate 80K reads, I created a cover contest (hence the new cover). So thanks to ErikaRecinos9182001 for the amazing cover! You're awesome. I will be using the other cover entries as banners throughout the story.

I am currently going through and editing chapters so I will distribute the banners and dedicate them to the that chapter to whoever made the cover/banner as I do so.

But basically, all i wanted to say is thank you so much! Especially to all my fans. I know I haven't uploaded a story in forever (or well I did but I took it down) but I am writing. I just have writer's block and am trying to push through so that I can write my best for you all. I hope you understand. I will be uploading a new story soon, though. I don't know which one it will be though because I have like a billion unfinished stories and ideas.

Lastly, I did take down The Difference and The Contract. I don't know what I'll do with TC but I know I will be editing and revising The Difference and uploading it back up.

I'm also looking for new covers for my books Welcome To My Masquerade and It All Began With A Letter. However, I think I might be taking them down as well to edit and revise. I know I definitely will be doing that with IABWAL.

Anyways, this was just an update since IDK if you guys even read my messages that I send out to all my fans since my message board is basically all me lol (loner). But I also did want to thank all of my readers and not just my fans.

SO THANKS AGAIN!

Keep voting, commenting, reading & fanning. I don't mind if you promote this at all either (: Let's keep working to 100K.

Also, should I make a twitter, ask.fm, blog or something just to keep you guys updated? Let me know!

And lastly, does anyone else have that problem where they aren't receiving notification emails from Wattpad? I don't know if I'm the only one and I do have the box checked to receive them.

OKAY. that's it. I'll let you go now.

Love you, all my squishies. <3