Author's Note

!¡!¡PLEASE READ!¡!¡

(( I'll be giving an update at the end so please deal with my gratefulness now or just simply skip to the end))

100k. 100k. 100-freaking-k.

I can't believe it. I honestly cannot. I'm not crying right now but I'm pretty sure that's because I'm too shocked and still find it unbelievable that this story has reached 100k.

I was going to post this on my message board but not only would no one reply and possibly not even read it but it'd only be sent to my fans and everyone that read it and is not a fan of me wouldn't see this.

THANK YOU. thank you to every single person out there that read this story, even if it was only a chapter or two because at least you gave it a chance.

I know I'm making it sound like I won a Grammy or something but honestly, this means so much to me.

I never really thought about writing until a few years ago and even then, it was crappy cliché love stories that everyone gets so bored with. I was terrible at writing and didn't know what I was doing.

Now, here I am with over 360+

fans, over 2K votes and 100k reads on a story.

I know it may seem like nothing compared to people with thousands of fans, votes & millions of reads but to me it's a lot and I just wanted to make sure that all of you know how important you are to me and I can't thank you all enough.

now, {UPDATE}.

if you haven't realized, I took down every story besides NLG, WTMM & IABWAL. However, I'm not sure when but I will be taking down all stories besides NLG. the reason why is because they were my first few stories and they're choppy and need help and some areas make no sense and seem too cliché. SOOO I plan on taking them down, fixing them, editing them & then reposting them for you all. When that will all happen, I have no idea but probably whenever I get a new laptop because mine right now is so stupid.

second, I have a lot of stories that I am in the process of writing and idk which one I'll post first or what but I don't want to post any until I'm far into it so I don't get writer's block and then just end up deleting it off of here. also, if you would like to help me edit my stories, feel free to email me @ youcantbreakme3@gmail.com.

third, do you guys want me to make a blog or something so we can keep in touch and I can post random stuff or something? let me know!

lastly, when reading a story on Wattpad, please be respectful. leaving hate comments and leaving constructive criticism are two very different things. and although I may like it when you guys correct me on my bad grammar or whatever because it makes editing easier from me, some people do not. I only say this because I feel like every time I check my email, someone says that they're leaving Wattpad and they shouldn't have to leave unless they want to. also, don't steal someone else's story just because you can't think of your own. it's rude, immature, and just a waste of time. so, let's all be mature on here and love each other instead of bashing on each other's stories and making people leave this site.

with all of that out,

THANKS AGAIN FOR 100K! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MY SQUISHIES!

xoxo, Arie.

p.s. teen wolf comes back Monday! Anyone else as excited as me?